This Woman has had sex with over 370 Men

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
No shyt Sherlock. You aren't saying anything revolutionary.

My point still stands, you dont have to agree. A key/keyhole is designed by a man for a specific person and it has no mind. Any "value" you think it has is a man made thing. Human reasoning/choice is nothing like that.

Y'all nigs on here would get offended if someone compared you to a monkey but stay trying to compare thinking/reasoning women to lifeless beings (which probably explains why y'all experience so much disappoint with women; objectifying them instead of seeing them as capable beings)
your point is stupid because people can be valued just like inanimate objects...if a man is a bum who refuses to work he's considered "broke" just like a object that's incapable of functioning, which means they both don't hold any value...if a man chooses to be a bum then that's his choice but if he wants to be valued by society then he's going to have to start working

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
your point is stupid because people can be valued just like inanimate objects...if a man is a bum who refuses to work he's considered "broke" just like a object that's incapable of functioning, which means they both don't hold any value.
Just because a man doesn't have money doesn't mean he's not capable of anything else/incapable of functioning. Humans aren't valued by their dollar amount or whatever statistical number you can find of them friend. I think that's what you're missing. A "broke" man that you relate to being "incapable of functioning" could very well save your life; is he really that "incapable of functioning"?

Besides, if someone made/designed a keyhole with the mind that it will be opened for everyone I don't think that compares to a person left to their own decisions/reasoning. Human choice isn't designed.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you guys think every woman is a reformed slut, then don't bother finding someone "decent". For all women know you're a reformed or in some cases an active slut and the only thing that's stopping them from believing you're not a slut is your word and her trusting your word.

People are generally pathetic but if you consider yourself a decent person that has respect for yourself, it's pretty stupid to think there isn't a person of the opposite sex like you.

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
Just because a man doesn't have money doesn't mean he's not capable of anything else/incapable of functioning. Humans aren't valued by their dollar amount or whatever statistical number you can find of them friend. I think that's what you're missing. A "broke" man that you relate to being "incapable of functioning" could very well save your life; is he really that "incapable of functioning"?

Besides, if someone made/designed a keyhole with the mind that it will be opened for everyone I don't think that compares to a person left to their own decisions/reasoning. Human choice isn't designed.
i'm not saying that the man is worthless to the world if he don't choose to work...i'm speaking in terms of social value and what benefits the man is offering to a relationship...a working man is valued by women as far as what he's offering to a relationship because men are expected to provide...a man doesn't have to work if he don't want to...but if he wants to be valued by a potential partner then that's one of the expectations that he has...just like a functioning object has expectations to work and do whatever it's designed for

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Her number was probably higher than 500. The numbers don't add up with her addiction. . Either way she was fukkable... and her pus was probably good... there are things that hoes do to keep it tight, neat, and smelling fresh.
If you haven't fukked a girl you know is a smut, whose pus is surprisingly tight, then u haven't lived.

We don't know how many men who she saved from a lonely night; so she deserves a salute imo. It would suck if every woman was wife materiel.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
i'm not saying that the man is worthless to the world if he don't choose to work...i'm speaking in terms of social value and what benefits the man is offering to a relationship...a working man is valued by women as far as what he's offering to a relationship because men are expected to provide...a man doesn't have to work if he don't want to...but if he wants to be valued by a potential partner then that's one of the expectations that he has...just like a functioning object has expectations to work and do whatever it's designed for

Bro, I ain't read this nor do I care to continue arguing about it.

Y'all are the nikkas who have constant problems with women, not me. For that alone, I feel :blessed: , so you don't have to agree with me, nor I, with you.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This shyt always gets me :pachaha:

The demonic blueprint shows itself too much to deny it tho :wow:

I just gotta help yall see it. Its hard to believe that there are demonic blueprints but i surveyed the landscape and noticed there are methods behind the madness of demons. Even filth has a script. Im not entertained. :hmm:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
only means i can do what i want to it. power stroke

dont fear loose booty brehs. its therapeutic