This Woman has had sex with over 370 Men

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
and she shouldve kept this to herself....looking at that woman you would never think in a million years that she would have 370 bodies....:ehh:

the responses in this thread is exactly why most women will never give an honest answer to the 'how many people you slept with' question....they already know how 90% of men will feel about it...

which is why i dont even bother asking...whatever you hear it most likely wont be the truth since she has no idea how i will feel about it...

shyt is convoluted as hell....but thats life :manny:

Shouldn't a woman be honest with her sexual past. She made the decision to fukk 400 nikkas, she need to embrace it.

King Poetic

ShoTime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Look...many women especially older black women are not going to tell u the truth about her banging 5 guys let alone 400 dudes especially when she trying to find a good dude to settle down with.

it's a competition out here for sistas in the dating game and there's not to many brothers for them to pick from especially when they hit that 35+ age.. so they would do anything from lying about the bodies they have had to where they grew up because that past is a scary thing for them

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shouldn't a woman be honest with her sexual past. She made the decision to fukk 400 nikkas, she need to embrace it.

in a perfect world...yea...maybe she should....

but we live in this world...and people lie. period. we both know this...cmon bruh...

you think women dont know how men feel about their numbers?:usure:

so knowing this...you expect complete honesty? :patrice:

this is a generalization...but...if your girl has been to college she has a few bodies under her belt...it is what it is...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look...many women especially older black women are not going to tell u the truth about her banging 5 guys let alone 400 dudes especially when she trying to find a good dude to settle down with.

it's a competition out here for sistas in the dating game and there's not to many brothers for them to pick from especially when they hit that 35+ age.. so they would do anything from lying about the bodies they have had to where they grew up because that past is a scary thing for them

at this age...why bother even asking? :smh:

chick has most likely been to college, where she did wild shyt...and has been out for a decade, where shes done more wild shyt trying to find a husband...save yourself the trouble...you'll never get a straight answer

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
at this age...why bother even asking? :smh:

chick has most likely been to college, where she did wild shyt...and has been out for a decade, where shes done more wild shyt trying to find a husband...save yourself the trouble...you'll never get a straight answer

At this age why you still in the game. :pachaha:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
and she shouldve kept this to herself....looking at that woman you would never think in a million years that she would have 370 bodies....:ehh:

the responses in this thread is exactly why most women will never give an honest answer to the 'how many people you slept with' question....they already know how 90% of men will feel about it...

which is why i dont even bother asking...whatever you hear it most likely wont be the truth since she has no idea how i will feel about it...

shyt is convoluted as hell....but thats life :manny:

She's telling her story because she wants others to see her as an inspiration and potentially get help with their addiction. From her story, she not fukking just to fukk. She had some deep, psychological issues she's working on.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
“Between the ages of 22 to 30, life was a blur, my addiction had taken over.
“I was sleeping with five to six men, or meeting strangers for sex at bars weekly. I fell pregnant again at 26. I felt I had no choice but to have a termination. I got drunk and had sex AFTER the procedure.

images

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
A lot of y'all nyggaz have wifed up or made girlfriends out of a reformed slut and u simply have no idea. I remember in college, nyggaz ran train on this bytch at a football party. I had some of the new recruits smash the chick too along with about 3 or 4 of my other homies on the team. This bytch went hard in the paint :wow: She was 1 of our "go to" bytches to run triz on. She would get a savage train ran on her, then act like nothin happened. She would party and be hella cool.

She was probably 1 of the biggest slores I have ever encountered (and I've fucced with some real whores) I kid you not, by the end of the school year this Juco transfer cat that had NO IDEA about her past end up handcuffin her :snoop:

This nygga would be walkin hand in hand on campus with this bytch and the whole 9 :sadcam: Nyggaz were laughin like a MF at this nygga, but we were all like :manny:
They ended up gettin engaged and shyt. They should be married by now. :snoop:

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
A lot of y'all nyggaz have wifed up or made girlfriends out of a reformed slut and u simply have no idea. I remember in college, nyggaz ran train on this bytch at a football party. I had some of the new recruits smash the chick too along with about 3 or 4 of my other homies on the team. This bytch went hard in the paint :wow: She was 1 of our "go to" bytches to run triz on. She would get a savage train ran on her, then act like nothin happened. She would party and be hella cool.

She was probably 1 of the biggest slores I have ever encountered (and I've fucced with some real whores) I kid you not, by the end of the school year this Juco transfer cat that had NO IDEA about her past end up handcuffin her :snoop:

This nygga would be walkin hand in hand on campus with this bytch and the whole 9 :sadcam: Nyggaz were laughin like a MF at this nygga, but we were all like :manny:

:ld: And you guys never bothered to say anything.
His wife probably still getting trains run on her and hes none the wiser :snoop:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

maybe dude is just that unlucky and stupid..

how u get with the biggest slut on campus with people laughing at u and pointing and u remain clueless bout shorty's demonic ways?:dwillhuh:

There aint no secrets on campuses..if you're only looking for a nut then its whatever but cuffing a chick??all he had to do was do his homework on that ho

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:ld: And you guys never bothered to say anything.
His wife probably still getting trains run on her and hes none the wiser :snoop:

Nah breh, I never said anything. I'm sure he had to hear the rumors, but dude was so in love, I don't think it mattered to him. :snoop:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

man that's what's so cold about it. A brotha meets this real cool new girl out the blue and she gives you that whole 'nice girl down on her luck spiel', aka she only slept with 5 guys and 4 of them were relationships and 1 was a 1 night stand to experiment... but she doesn't have a man because of all the players out there who are doing her so wrong. Since he ain't hip to what's happening, he believes that story and thinks he discovered some 'hidden gem.' A lot of times these are the women that jump from city to city, so their rep doesn't really follow them around. In this promiscuous society one man can laugh at what he did to another man's wife, but on the same token, another man can laugh at him for what was done to his wife.

Sometimes I still have that fantasy of finding a decent wife and starting a family... but looking at reality, I just really can't muster up any enthusiasm to wife up one of these broads knowing that they probably done did everything with everyone.