This Whole Women in Their Prime Thing seems like some 1960s B.S

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Breh :dead: Most women have a floor in the age range they date, I'm 21 and I have one, @KenyaDoll is 28 and she has one. I'm sure that 32 year old can date guys younger than her but since women usually date guys their age or older, I doubt she would want to. You guys say all the time that women prefer older guys but now, it's a bad thing. Men get better with age but now preferring/dating older men is "simply settling". :dead:

How old is your bf?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Yes. Because you aren't getting the cream of the crop among older men when you try to marry at 32 as a woman. The cream of the crop in that age range (and above) of men wife up and seriously date younger. So, in that sense, you are settling. The men you'd actually want are looking elsewhere when you're ready to settle.

Best you can typically do at 32 (unless you're a certified dime with money and status) is the 40 year old dude who's already been divorced and has kids.

:dead: Most PEOPLE don't get cream of the crop mates. The reason they're called cream of the crop is because they're in the top few. Most women just want a guy that has a good job and treats them good. A man can do that 25 or 60. and as you guys always say, men get better with age.

Also, you do know that a 32 year old is younger to a 37 year old, right? And that most people date/marry within 3-6 years of their age, right? So chances are that 32 year old will get the cream of the crop of her age range. Also a lot of divorced guys with kids are good men, my step dad was divorced with kids and him and my mom are still together and happy after almost 15 years, just had another baby last year too. :leon:

How old is your bf?

23. He'll be 24 in November.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:dead: Most PEOPLE don't get cream of the crop mates. The reason they're called cream of the crop is because they're in the top few. Most women just want a guy that has a good job and treats them good. A man can do that 25 or 60. and as you guys always say, men get better with age.

Also, you do know that a 32 year old is younger to a 37 year old, right? And that most people date/marry within 3-6 years of their age, right? So chances are that 32 year old will get the cream of the crop of her age range. Also a lot of divorced guys with kids are good men, my step dad was divorced with kids and him and my mom are still together and happy after almost 15 years, just had another baby last year too. :leon:

23. He'll be 24 in November.
Ya 23
Dude is defintley going to cheat on you

Wait till the "I need to smash every chick " phase hits him
You been warned

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I want a girl friend but I have too much mileage

If a girl really likes you, she'll learn to get over it. The past is the past as long as you don't have STDs or kids (or a criminal record) it shouldn't matter.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the brehettes also fail to recognize is that, yes, they'll still have nikkas trying to tap that in their 30s.

But, nikkas will not commit and will put in far less work to hit than they do for the young chicks. Your sexual value is greatly reduced in the marketplace.

30+ year old bytches holding out on the p*ssy for too long will get tossed in the :trash: fast. nikkas aren't waiting for shyt.

The media always tries to paint it as 30+ year old women are sexually liberated and know what "they" want, so they are easier to smash.

It's not what "they" want. They know nikkas aren't going to go above and beyond to smash an aging p*ssy, so they're willing to come up off it quicker.

Women know they're at a disadvantage as they get older, so they do what they have to in an effort to keep nikkas interested.

As a man, to easily slay these 30+ women, just keep a few younger women as "friends". You don't even have to be smashing the younger chicks. But, the perceived "threat" will have the 30+ women spreading those legs for you very quickly, breh. Trust me.

Show the 30+ some attention for a day or two and then go cold. She'll think you're with the young tenders. When you come back, that p*ssy is yours
:heh: never did this on purpose but it's funny cause it's true...

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's about the concept of a woman's prime being and old school mentality that women aren't concerned about anymore. The women who are probably concerned about it are already old.

None of the women I know got the attitude that when I'm 30+ I'm gonna be all dried up and useless

Coli guys are saying other wise but they don't realize the new generation of women don't have that old school mentality.
he old generations of women didn't have that mentality either. as they got older, these same women wanted it to go one way but it was the other way. when they realized this they change their mentality. it's a cycle. everyone thinks they will somehow beat the game. but the game never changes. only the players.

None of the women I know got the attitude that when I'm 30+ I'm gonna be all dried up and useless
keep it real with us (or at least with yourself). how old are these women you speak of?