This Whole Women in Their Prime Thing seems like some 1960s B.S

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:confused: why would saying I want a guy that makes me happy be trolling. wth?

but ok.
actually you said a man who lives to makes you happy. and the other post says a man who worships her. there is a difference between that and a man who makes you happy.

basically a man who lives to make you happy won't be able to make you happy. a man who worships you is beneath you. looks up to you. it's rare that a woman finds a man below her cool/attractive/ideal.

also, that type of man bases his moves on how you feel. meaning you control him.

the more i think about it, there are plenty of reasons why this is bad advice...

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
actually you said a man who lives to makes you happy. and the other post says a man who worships her. there is a difference between that and a man who makes you happy.

basically a man who lives to make you happy won't be able to make you happy. a man who worships you is beneath you. looks up to you. it's rare that a woman finds a man below her cool/attractive/ideal.

also, that type of man bases his moves on how you feel. meaning you control him.

the more i think about it, there are plenty of reasons why this is bad advice...

maybe bad advice to you, it works for me though. :ehh:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end of the day, it's probably best that each of you just let shyt play out how it plays out. It's probably not gonna work out like you planned it to, and the story ends the same for everyone.

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
If a girl really likes you, she'll learn to get over it. The past is the past as long as you don't have STDs or kids (or a criminal record) it shouldn't matter.

So if a woman has kids should it matter? Or is she forever in the bushes? :ohhh:

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Men date single moms all the time.

:obama: All my homie seems to "date"

:yeshrug: that's up to you, babe.

You didn't answer my question. Since you said paraphrasing here "as long as he doesn't have kids or stds it shouldn't matter" So does it matter for women also? Or are men & women in the bushes forever or just men or neither?