This Whole Women in Their Prime Thing seems like some 1960s B.S

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
but will that be the best potential mate?
will that 40 year old male want to settle down or just string them along?

:sas2:

There's a higher chance he'll want to settle down sooner than a younger guy would.

and again, the best mate is a mate that's good to you and can take care of you. A man can do that at any age. :manny:
it would be a shame if you didn't become a mother. you're a sweet and caring young woman :to:

Awwww thanks :o:

child birth doesn't seem appealing to me. I'm not against adoption though.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
A woman can be flabby and sick literally and get dikk easy as hell. I'm cracking up at these dudes thinking that when they get old they got endless options of young ass p*ssy.:laff::laff::laff:

News flash if your pockets ain't thick and you don't have nice new car why would she want your old as when she might as well get a younger guy?

Aspire to be a sugar daddy brehs. :laff:

But not the dikk you want.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I'm over 25, and I'm not an enabler or on simp status with ladies, but honestly, I cut them a lot of slack, because I have younger sisters and they are gorgeous young women and I see what they have to go through with some dudes(just in general, not even dating) and it upsets meas their brother, but I also get a behind the scenes look at women's lives when they are 8's and above. I will say, Women have ground on a few of these rehashed arguments.

But on this Argument, I believe that women know they are in denial, yet they argue to save face, which is commendable. I'm honestly not trying to be insulting or condescending, I know the women will refute this, because im old enough to know and understand thats what women do, but maybe some young man will read this and soak it in.

In public, these women, they act/talk just like the women are talking in this thread, but once the publics eyes come off them and they're alone or with the people they open up to, the truth comes out and it's a bad/sad sight. They cry, they go through so many different feelings, they hate he happy couples, they try to tear them down, use all the bad info they have just on of jealousy because they are mad at themselves for thinking they were the exception. I, as well as my mother/father, explained this to my sisters, and their relationships have been fruitful, and scarring minimal:

Truth is, men simply don't like used up women. A woman may still "look good" past 25-30 as a woman, but when a man, that knows what goes on out here, puts 2 and 2 together, thinks about all the failed relationships shes been in and how many dudes have run through her over the years, almost instantly she'll become UNATTRACTIVE to them. Not saying she won't LOOK GOOD, but she will become UNATTRACTIVE. It's like when a woman sees a well built masculine man, crying in a corner because he's scared of a flying insect. He still may "look good", but after that display he is UNATTRACTIVE. That is what older women are like to men. The argument of "we can still have sex with men anytime" is null, as you are relegated to left/right hand status in a mans mind at that point. You are saying that you are the equivalent of his left/right hand. Is that really worth boasting about?

It's been a story retold by men for years, famous and not famous. Jamie Foxx even told a story about when he was younger he didn't get any play with you g girls or older women, yet the OLDER, more UNATTRACTIVE men with more resources got the YOUNGER women after fighting off the OLDER. In that same podcast, the women were saying to Foxx "No, youre wrong, that's not true, that's not true" even though Foxx was speaking on something he saw happen time after time, with his own eyes.

If there's a young man out here reading this, just k is that once that voice starts going in your head saying "I think this is a front, reality is saying it's one way, yet they're saying its another" don't ignore it. That is the voice that this male feminization is trying to suffocate, you don't have to blast it, but listen to it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If I ask for it I want it.

Anyways I would never actually do it. The point is I could.

i still don't see your point in this?

even a fat ugly women can post on craiglist and have 100 dudes outside her house in 10 minutes, it means nothing.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:whoa: no shots taken. I said that because he called her pretty before, but then he called her ugly after she was rude to him in a thread.

as i said it was just to raise self esteem, no difference than me telling my little niece good job as she hands me a drawing and shes coloured outside the lines.