This Whole Women in Their Prime Thing seems like some 1960s B.S

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
:duck:

you dont care what a bytch does, so why marry them or expect them to even work if you dont care shyt what they do? You sound like you didn't think hard about your post before you hit "Post Reply".

I don't care what the bytch does to make money. Do you even comprehend? Take your ass back to school. The whole sentence was about what she would do for an income, my last statement was "i don't really care what the bytch does"

And you take that to mean i don't care what she does at all? You're dumb.

And i'm gonna marry a bytch because i want a goodlooking woman to raise my kids. And before she gets pregnant/after my sons are old enough to go to school that bytch is hopping right back into the work force. If i don't just kick her ass to the curb first that is.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you don't, but you should use your prime years to find out what is best for you and what do you want

But didn't you say bytches need to be married in their prime and not waste time finding who they are because they only have 20-25 to get anyone? Looks really are important to you but it would be hard to believe you have ever pulled a dime in your life.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
ikr get married before you're ready to and don't be career women so you can get divorced, brehettes.

read only what you want to read brehettes.

Again I say if you want the best potential mate for you then don't waste your prime years being a thot or a career orientated women who thinks at 29, 30 , 31 etc. that she can get the best possible mate.

The pool shrivels up, why is that so hard to understand?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
sunshine always pulls falsified statistics out of her ass

slander, I posted proof.

r4mwiUM.png

Here's the link

It's from the CIA World Factbook website, not my ass you turd.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that is true, babe.

From the CIA world factbook website....

r4mwiUM.png

LINK

I thought I replied to you :dwillhuh:

Edit: oh wait nvm that was someone else, I'm sorry.

There are a lot of guys and girls on here that are cool, I like interacting with them. :ehh:
:ohhh:learn something new everyday.

first G7 nations have a higher female ratio though.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
70% marry within a 3-6 year age gap. The most popular (or ideal gap) for women was 4 years.

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/relationships/age-gap-relationships-283744.html

Yea. That sounds perfectly normal to me. I don't know why you'd want someone who's like 15 years younger than you. Just can't see that relationship working out long term because you'd be in different places. When she's 35, you'd be 50. She's gonna still feel young while you taking a pill a day for your back and getting AARP applications in the mail :russ: Yea, she's never gonna cheat on you :mjpls:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
women fear to understand so in womens terms a store has a sale there is only 100 great dresses, store opens 7am. Yeah you may wait and at 10am maybe you will find a dress but more than likely your size will be gone.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you don't, but you should use your prime years to find out what is best for you and what do you want

What happens after the bytch hits 26? 27? ...30? 40? When her phat ass become cottage cheese, her t*ts are now touching her belt buckle, and she starts growing a mean beard? Combined this with the fact that she never had a likable personality, she doesn't cook, clean the house, only talks about buying clothes/going to the hair salon, and she was only with your shallow ass for money?