This Whole Women in Their Prime Thing seems like some 1960s B.S

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yup that 22 year old new model is just waiting to get a taste of 50 year old man boobs and musty breath, just for a chance to get 5 dollars in her Hello Kitty thong for being a good girl for making big daddy feel 45 again. :duck:

do you read?
i said when im 40 i'll be cavorting with women 28-30, when im 50, 37-40

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

its amazing how you skip over everything I say. I said don't waste your prime thinking at the end of the road a great dude will be there. The world is littered with women past their prime who thought they could club and drink, sleep around, pump out kids, only concentrate on building their career then once there ready a great guy will be there , and for the most part those women didn't get that great guy, instead they are on pof, okcupid, tinder, match, eharmony, writing blogs etc.

Someone concentrating on their career isn't clubbing, pumping out kids and sleeping around.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So a woman's prime is 25-30 and they should be married by then even if it means a higher likelihood of divorce?

if they want the best potential mate they can get then yes

and actually the fewer sex partners the less likelihood of divorce, marrying over the age of 25 is the best for a female.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
God, you are so like your mother

I love my mom and she's an amazing woman/mother but I'm nothing like her. First off she has kids, she's married (2nd marriage), and she's a nurse. I want none of those. :no:

its amazing how you skip over everything I say. I said don't waste your prime thinking at the end of the road a great dude will be there. The world is littered with women past their prime who thought they could club and drink, sleep around, pump out kids, only concentrate on building their career then once there ready a great guy will be there , and for the most part those women didn't get that great guy, instead they are on pof, okcupid, tinder, match, eharmony, writing blogs etc.

I'm not skipping over anything. I'm just pointing out the dumb stuff, obviously you're not supposed to be a hoe or sleep around and have hella kids. The dumb part is you saying don't focus on your career when you constantly say that the average marriage lasts 7(?) years and women file for divorce 70% of the time. So basically if women follow your advice and don't do all the stuff you say they'll end up divorced with no career to fall back on.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
A woman can be flabby and sick literally and get dikk easy as hell. I'm cracking up at these dudes thinking that when they get old they got endless options of young ass p*ssy.:laff::laff::laff:

News flash if your pockets ain't thick and you don't have nice new car why would she want your old as when she might as well get a younger guy?

Aspire to be a sugar daddy brehs. :laff:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Women are looking better and better at older ages than ever before. More older women dress hip now and are into more youthful things.

You got Coli males acting like a woman past 25 is :flabbynsick::old:.

Ladies of the coli do u feel like when you get a certain age there is no hope for you?

I'm only 24. Ive got tons of yrs before I'm old.

Some of these posters date white women, so they don't get that luxury

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
This post is rich coming from a nikka who said "men age like fine wine" :bryan:

Whoa, easy there guy :laff:

You seem to be trying a little too hard to reach into that statement. Hmmm thats cool for your "lifestyle" :wrist:, but ill have to pass :laff:

didnt come to the coli to converse with :wrist: so on to the ignore list you go :laff:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do you read?
i said when im 40 i'll be cavorting with women 28-30, when im 50, 37-40

if at 26 you marry/with a 22 year old and once she hits 40-45. You will be a 49 going on 50:ooh: trying to get a 22 year old bytch:russ: talking about "Little girl do you want some candy? Just jump into my car and I'll take you to where all the candy is.":dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A woman can be flabby and sick literally and get dikk easy as hell. I'm cracking up at these dudes thinking that when they get old they got endless options of young ass p*ssy.:laff::laff::laff:

News flash if your pockets ain't thick and you don't have nice new car why would she want your old as when she might as well get a younger guy?

Aspire to be a sugar daddy brehs. :laff:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Someone concentrating on their career isn't clubbing, pumping out kids and sleeping around.

its the same path, as in at the end both think a great guy will be there waiting for him, instead a pof account with a headline "where are all the nice guys", will be her calling

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
if at 26 you marry/with a 22 year old and once she hits 40-45. You will be a 49 going on 50:ooh: trying to get a 22 year old bytch:russ: talking about "Little girl do you want some candy? Just jump into my car and I'll take you to where all the candy is.":dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

who the hell mentioned marriage for me? you must be new here if you don't kow my stnace on marriage

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:mjlol:

Get married to a kid then get eventually mad because she knows nothing about life brehs.