This Whole Women in Their Prime Thing seems like some 1960s B.S

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
read only what you want to read brehettes.

Again I say if you want the best potential mate for you then don't waste your prime years being a thot or a career orientated women who thinks at 29, 30 , 31 etc. that she can get the best possible mate.

The pool shrivels up, why is that so hard to understand?

So basically don't "waste" your years focusing on your career so you can get married then end up divorced after 7 years (?) without a career. Got it. Makes so much sense.

Last edited:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I don't know that troll shyt reincar is talking. I'd much rather marry a woman in her early 30s than early 20s :scusthov:, provided that 30-something is still fit and childless. Less chance of sharing that girl. Less chance of divorce and losing half. Gotta play the odds

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What happens after the bytch hits 26? 27? ...30? 40? When her phat ass become cottage cheese, her t*ts are now touching her belt buckle, and she starts growing a mean beard? Combined this with the fact that she never had a likable personality, she doesn't cook, clean the house, only talks about buying clothes/going to the hair salon, and she was only with your shallow ass for money?

why do I care? I ain't marrying her.

when i'm 40, i'll be messing with 28-30 year old broads

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't know that shyt reincar is talking. I'd much rather marry a woman in her early 30s than early 20s :scusthov:, provided that 30-something is still fit and childless. Less chance of sharing that girl. Less chance of divorce and losing half. Gotta play the odds

i never said early 20s :dahell:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
which is why fewer and fewer men are getting married :obama:

enjoy your cats ladies :swagcac:

:mjlol: My dad calls the "cat lady" stuff the boogeyman. He said men use it to scare women into doing what they want.

"let me treat you like shyt and cheat on you or you'll be a cat lady"

"live your life how men want you to live it or you'll be a cat lady"

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
So basically don't "waste" your years focusing on your career so you can get married then get divorced after 7 years (?) without a career. Got it. Makes so much sense.

Exactly. You can be a broke, single mother divorcee who ends up checking receipts at Walmart instead of actually retiring.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Funny thing is i could still pull every bytch in this thread brehs.

Females are slow.

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
:mjlol: My dad calls the "cat lady" stuff the boogeyman. He said men use it to scare women into doing what they want.

"let me treat you like shyt and cheat on you or you'll be a cat lady"

"live your life how men want you to live it or you'll be a cat lady"

God, you are so like your mother

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So basically don't "waste" your years focusing on your career so you can get married then get divorced after 7 years (?) without a career. Got it. Makes so much sense.

:snoop:

its amazing how you skip over everything I say. I said don't waste your prime thinking at the end of the road a great dude will be there. The world is littered with women past their prime who thought they could club and drink, sleep around, pump out kids, only concentrate on building their career then once there ready a great guy will be there , and for the most part those women didn't get that great guy, instead they are on pof, okcupid, tinder, match, eharmony, writing blogs etc.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as far as the actual thread, i'm gonna have to agree with the dudes for the most part. yes there are exceptions. funny thing about exceptions is that the majority of people think they are the exception.

women are not attractive to men for the same reasons men are attractive to women. while there is some exagerations about the way men vs women age within this thread, the truth is still closer to what most dudes are saying. most women start to decline around 26. most men start to decline after their late 30s. we both rise and decline but men's curve is more gradual. women's curve is more steep. men's "prime window" seems a little wider too (in general). as far as black women aging better, no matter how good you age, chances are the black girl 5-10 years younger than you not only looks better but probably is less jaded and has less kids than you. life is harsh but it's just the way it is.