Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You obsessed with this white woman it’s creepy
fukk are you talking about?
:dahell:

This was first the first time I addressed this bytch
Your fakkit ass think I'm that militant dude too?

nikka u kissed,ate out and fukked Strawberry raw
:scusthov:

fukk I look like giving a fukk what u think?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
biscuitsnbangers said:
it’s not a religion, a cult.. none of that. it’s a bloodline.

Sorry, but no. It isn't a bloodline that you have any part of. Nor your man. Nor ANY of us Black people in America.

You do NOT have to be an Israelite to be 'saved'.

What text/scripture convinced you otherwise and what 'camp' are you running with?

ISUPK? IUIS?​

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
i’m
not trolling :mjlol:

at my man’s house right now

7tYZ91f.jpg

kmy1ldq.jpg
this is one try hard, attention whoring white bytch..

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
We shouldn't be surprised. @biscuitsnbangers always said in past threads that she supports pro-black movements & personalities like Tariq & Dr. Umar.
How tf is she "supporting" pro-black movements.. the operative word is "black".. how does a white support black causes when she doesn't have the experiences to relate to them; she's symptomatic of the problems.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Sorry, but no. It isn't a bloodline that you have any part of. Nor your man. Nor ANY of us Black people in America.

You do NOT have to be an Israelite to be 'saved'.

What text/scripture convinced you otherwise and what 'camp' are you running with?

ISUPK? IUIS?​

who even insinuated that someone has to be an israelite to be saved? a gentile can be grafted in. there’s countless scriptures on that and addressing it and that the chosen people.. the children of israel are to be a light onto the gentiles so what exactly are you arguing against? lol

and camp? lol i don’t run with no camp :mjlol:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
I don't think she's trolling :yeshrug: Check out her twitter and it's all about "gentiles", her new man and the "lord" :mjlol: If this is some type of long con then she's surely invested a lot of time into getting one over on a bunch of random strangers on the internets :mjgrin:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
this is one try hard, attention whoring white bytch..
:russ:I bet dude dont even know they dating. She probably a friend of a friend and she posted this shyt online fronting. Think about it, she has dozens of pics of herself on the coli. Why couldnt use one of her and her man? Whyd she use a pic of him seemly not noticing he was getting his picture taken?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
:russ:I bet dude dont even know they dating. She probably a friend of a friend and she posted this shyt online frontin.

first it’s “i don’t like black men” on here

then it’s “shes trolling”

now it’s “he doesn’t even know they’re dating, probably just a friend of a friend”

:mjlol:

i trying hard by providing evidence that what a poster said is a lie and dumb? lol aight

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I don't think she's trolling :yeshrug: Check out her twitter and it's all about "gentiles", her new man and the "lord" :mjlol: If this is some type of long con then she's surely invested a lot of time into getting one over on a bunch of random strangers on the internets :mjgrin:

exactly :mjlol:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
first it’s “i don’t like black men” on here

then it’s “shes trolling”

now it’s “he doesn’t even know they’re dating, probably just a friend of a friend”

:mjlol:

i trying hard by providing evidence that what a poster said is a lie and dumb? lol aight
Please dont quote me if i dont quote you first. I wasnt trying to talk to you, i was talking to @Nicole0416

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Hebrew Israelites are pawging now? :mjlol:.

the IUIC and a lot of them youtube israelites aren’t representative of all israelites.. Nathaniel Ray is a cop. The Children of Israel are supposed to be a light.. a light doesn’t provide darkness and push people away from the Most High. and there’s plenty of scriptures and stories of chosen people dating outside their nation.. but one should take heed of the warning to not stray from serving Yahawah to serve other Gods.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
the IUIC and a lot of them youtube israelites aren’t representative of all israelites.. Nathaniel Ray is a cop. The Children of Israel are supposed to be a light.. a light doesn’t provide darkness and push people away from the Most High. and there’s plenty of scriptures and stories of chosen people dating outside their nation.. but one should take heed of the warning to not stray from serving Yahawah to serve other Gods.
Ok now im quoting you. You are obviously happy as fukk a thread was made about you. Responding to every post whether theu quoted you or not. :russ:

Means you are reading every single comment in this thread. :mjlol:
Why though? Let us know why you care so much enlightened pawg?