And the cac boyfriend?

what about him?

RgZcXBa.jpg

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
He bushed you or he a cuckold now?

i left that relationship on my own accord back in Feb., it was my choice:gucci:

my mans and i relationship is built on spirituality. our intimacy is a small fraction of it. and projecting the “white women fukking black men” fetish and stereotype onto him and I without considering all other things speaks volumes about YOU.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:yeshrug: We shouldn't be surprised. @biscuitsnbangers always said in past threads that she supports pro-black movements & personalities like Tariq & Dr. Umar. I never thought she would take the next step by dating & becoming a fuccing Hebrew Israelite though. :dead:

:ehh:

my man and i’ve discussed that if he gives me a seed that our seed will be homeschooled (don’t want our children indoctrinated) given a hebrew name and raised hebrew israelite
:wow:Holy shyt!

I don't think @biscuitsnbangers is trolling. I saw her tweets on my Twitter timeline & she's become religious on Twitter too.
did you check out the :wow: hebrew rap i’ve been posting?

this that good stuff :blessed:

:hhh: Religious rap.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
why would i troll about such a thing? i’ve been spiritual in my OWN way but not following a path of righteousness and living unclean, in my OWN way. not the way of TMH.

the most high blessed me by having me cross paths and befriend an Israelite to be guided, lead and taught under, gave me a chance to redeem myself and seek salvation through him amongst many other things and blessings i recieve through my man.

the only way a gentile like myself can pass through the door is through an israelite! Israelites first, gentiles second. any who tries to “cheat” that is a thief.

so exactly.. what is the issue that so many here take up with me following a path to righteousness?

am i supposed to be a harlot whore my entire life and not become a virtuous women like TMH intended? those harlot & whoreish wats brought me nothing but darkness, chaos and noise.. and a hole in my chest. being and living as a virtuous women has brought me light and fulfillment.. i have found my true purpose :wow:
YOU.CAN.NOT.MAKE.THIS.shyt.UP.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

nikkas called it that a breh was pippin it down when she got on that anti feminism wave.
Got her first taste of black dikk and lost her mind lol
Was only a matter of time.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
YOU.CAN.NOT.MAKE.THIS.shyt.UP.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

nikkas called it that a breh was pippin it down when she got on that anti feminism wave.
Got her first taste of black dikk and lost her mind lol
Was only a matter of time.

we started dating 2 months ago. i’ve been on my anti feminism “wave” for over a year but nice try.