This white ho has got to be trolling

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Then why do you consider yourself or your man as an Israelite when you could just as easily be a Gentile and gain the same 'reward'?​

who said i’m an israelite? show a post of mine where i made that claim? and i am a gentile. the most high says to not exalt ourselves over the israelites and give respect.

ztKVa8i.jpg

DZwGlNM.jpg

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
What was Esau's ethnicity?​

i’m not going back and fourth with you. i have things to do. and you should seek the wisdom from the most high and from his chosen people, not an ‘edomite’ grafting in as the children of israel are the ones meant to deliver the message and spread light. and a women isn’t supposed to teach.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
biscuitsnbangers said:
i’m not going back and fourth with you. i have things to do. and you should seek the wisdom from the most high and from his chosen people, not an ‘edomite’ grafting in as the children of israel are the ones meant to deliver the message and spread light. and a women isn’t supposed to teach.

The word is 'woman' in the singular tense. Also, if Esau's descendants are Edomites, that would mean they are Black since Esau was Black like his father, Isaac, and his twin brother, Jacob.​

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:russ:I bet dude dont even know they dating. She probably a friend of a friend and she posted this shyt online fronting. Think about it, she has dozens of pics of herself on the coli. Why couldnt use one of her and her man? Whyd she use a pic of him seemly not noticing he was getting his picture taken?
This. This is why I fw with you.... smart and perceptive. Not running for some cac con like some of the idiots who don't see her game for what it is, making up excuses in order for that access to white acceptance.

and to add - That ho grasp (pun unintended) wasn't working for her, now she's having the proverbial 'come to jesus' holy roller moment projecting it all over the site and they try to play it off on some 'wwjd, she's been saved, thiz is a goodz white womans, Lordt -praise jeesbus," when it comes to her bullshyt.

Last edited: