This white ho has got to be trolling

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
this is such a stupid and ignorant thing to say.. his dad immigrated here from Haiti as a child. Barak was born here and has been raised Hebrew from birth. his entire family is and his father has been in the camp and flllowing the path of righteousness for over 30 years and raising all of his children the same :why:
You know what, I’m gonna leave it there. It’s uncouth to argue with a woman. Have a good day.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
i’m
not trolling :mjlol:

at my man’s house right now

7tYZ91f.jpg

kmy1ldq.jpg

JwTyJx7.jpg
why his house got a waiting room?

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
this is such a stupid and ignorant thing to say.. his dad immigrated here from Haiti as a child. Barak was born here and has been raised Hebrew from birth. his entire family is and his father has been in the camp and flllowing the path of righteousness for over 30 years and raising all of his children the same :why:
is this the guy you were talkng abt in the kink thread in the salon, or a new bf?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
i’m
not trolling :mjlol:

at my man’s house right now

7tYZ91f.jpg

kmy1ldq.jpg

JwTyJx7.jpg

@Hennessypapi

Word, I dont got beef with @biscuitsnbangers , she makes excellent points but....its kinda weird someone is going against their own self preservation, this white feminist shyt is literally built for her

White women @ this point in time have more pull than even white men....idk why shes tryin so hard to go against it...

Well, women always adopt and become molded to whatever a man stands for, so if a girls bf is muslim shes muslim, he’s into rap she starts listening to it...
Maybe shes fukkin a breh.:mjgrin:
:mjlol: Reading through this thread, this is what was going through my mind. I agree with a lot of the stuff @biscuitsnbangers saying, but I don't understand her motivation to be so openly anti-feminsim & Pro-BM. She's going overboard if she's just trying to pander to TLR.

The only thing that makes sense is she's not telling us the whole truth about her personal life & that she's actually laying up with a Breh.

:dead: She finally confirmed our suspicions.