This white ho has got to be trolling

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I see no problem...

God actually wants us to go deeper into him when they're going through problems.

No such thing.

Exactly. It seems this brought more stability, purpose, & peace to her. I'm for things like this if it makes you a better person & brings positivity. But because it doesn't fit the scope of what some of these clowns consider normal they try to clown her

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Let's say shes trolling, I'm not sure what I'm suppose to do with this information:patrice:
If she is trolling, Im not sure what I'm suppose to do with this information:patrice:

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
oj-simpson.jpg

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why would i troll about such a thing? i’ve been spiritual in my OWN way but not following a path of righteousness and living unclean, in my OWN way. not the way of TMH.

the most high blessed me by having me cross paths and befriend an Israelite to be guided, lead and taught under, gave me a chance to redeem myself and seek salvation through him amongst many other things and blessings i recieve through my man.

the only way a gentile like myself can pass through the door is through an israelite! Israelites first, gentiles second. any who tries to “cheat” that is a thief.

so exactly.. what is the issue that so many here take up with me following a path to righteousness?

am i supposed to be a harlot whore my entire life and not become a virtuous women like TMH intended? those harlot & whoreish wats brought me nothing but darkness, chaos and noise.. and a hole in my chest. being and living as a virtuous women has brought me light and fulfillment.. i have found my true purpose :wow:
:wow: