-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
why would i troll about such a thing? i’ve been spiritual in my OWN way but not following a path of righteousness and living unclean, in my OWN way. not the way of TMH.

the most high blessed me by having me cross paths and befriend an Israelite to be guided, lead and taught under, gave me a chance to redeem myself and seek salvation through him amongst many other things and blessings i recieve through my man.

the only way a gentile like myself can pass through the door is through an israelite! Israelites first, gentiles second. any who tries to “cheat” that is a thief.

so exactly.. what is the issue that so many here take up with me following a path to righteousness?

am i supposed to be a harlot whore my entire life and not become a virtuous women like TMH intended? those harlot & whoreish wats brought me nothing but darkness, chaos and noise.. and a hole in my chest. being and living as a virtuous women has brought me light and fulfillment.. i have found my true purpose :wow:

The fact that there is a white women typing this is gold lmaooooo

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
females switch personalities when they switch dikks

so y'all can figure out what is going on here

:pachaha:

Yup, yup.

Some charismatic nikka got to her and is training her well.

I've seen the most WASPish white girls (parents go to country club white), completely switch up once they get black dikk on the regular.
The change is fascinating to see, I'm sure there is a scientific explanation for it.