This white ho has got to be trolling

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I see no problem...

God actually wants us to go deeper into him when they're going through problems.

Religion is okay; I don’t have too much against it. It is what it is. But she seems a bit too into it. A sign of some issues in her mind or heart. I used to go overboard with religion til I recognized the psychological and emotional shyt that was causing me pain. Hope she’s okay
No such thing.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I think she's trolling Nicolt
For a nerd you're one dumb muthafukka
:mindblown:

why would i troll about such a thing? i’ve been spiritual in my OWN way but not following a path of righteousness and living unclean, in my OWN way. not the way of TMH.

the most high blessed me by having me cross paths and befriend an Israelite to be guided, lead and taught under, gave me a chance to redeem myself and seek salvation through him amongst many other things and blessings i recieve through my man.

the only way a gentile like myself can pass through the door is through an israelite! Israelites first, gentiles second. any who tries to “cheat” that is a thief.

so exactly.. what is the issue that so many here take up with me following a path to righteousness?

am i supposed to be a harlot whore my entire life and not become a virtuous women like TMH intended? those harlot & whoreish wats brought me nothing but darkness, chaos and noise.. and a hole in my chest. being and living as a virtuous women has brought me light and fulfillment.. i have found my true purpose :wow:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
the most high warned me and readied me against people.. people will shame you for following on the path to righteousness and uncleanliness

1 Peter 4
3 For you have spent enough time in the past carrying out the same desires as the pagans: living in debauchery, lust, drunkenness, orgies, carousing, and detestable idolatry.
4 Because of this, they consider it strange of you not to plunge with them into the same flood of reckless indiscretion, and they heap abuse on you.
5 But they will have to give an account to Him who is ready to judge the living and the dead.
6 That is why the gospel was preached even to those who are now dead, so that they might be judged as men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.
I read that in a NYC italian accent

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why would i troll about such a thing? i’ve been spiritual in my OWN way but not following a path of righteousness and living unclean, in my OWN way. not the way of TMH.

the most high blessed me by having me cross paths and befriend an Israelite to be guided, lead and taught under, gave me a chance to redeem myself and seek salvation through him amongst many other things and blessings i recieve through my man.

the only way a gentile like myself can pass through the door is through an israelite! Israelites first, gentiles second. any who tries to “cheat” that is a thief.

so exactly.. what is the issue that so many here take up with me following a path to righteousness?

am i supposed to be a harlot whore my entire life and not become a virtuous women like TMH intended? those harlot & whoreish wats brought me nothing but darkness, chaos and noise.. and a hole in my chest. being and living as a virtuous women has brought me light and fulfillment.. i have found my true purpose :wow:
Your trolling gonna make coli c00ns call an emergency meeting

:heh: