This wench Amanda Seales still shyting on black men over Jussie Smollet

Daps
All I know is this nikka Jussie fukked it all up for any real victims of a hate crime. They gonna get the side eye now. People gonna sympathize with racists. fukk that nikka
:camby:

FOH with this silly gibberish. Anyone questioning allegations of hate crimes and sympathizing with racists because of this was never an ally to begin with. If one isolated incident that was dubious from the beginning leads you to doubt future accusations of hate crimes, you were someone who never gave a fukk about the victims in the first place.:francis:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
goo-2.jpg

:wow:
Goooooo Punch!

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Wow she’s not mentally right. Not on some joke or insult shyt. But she’s sick in the head. This is what a broken person sounds like.

The best thing we can do for a woman like this as Black men, is pray for her and keep our distance.

Any Black man that sees her coming should run. Not walk, RUN!

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:skip:Keep voting for Democrats who give women like her platforms, brehs.
Precisely. That’s why I really watch the type of people these democractic politicians keep around them. That Cynthia Nixon bish that ran for governor in NY had a bunch of these black feminist types working for her. Glad she got clobbered by Cuomo in the General election.

I’m watching Kamala, Bernie, Elizabeth warren, who all seem like the type to keep these types around them.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
FOH with this silly gibberish. Anyone questioning allegations of hate crimes and sympathizing with racists because of this was never an ally to begin with. If one isolated incident that was dubious from the beginning leads you to doubt future accusations of hate crimes, you were someone who never gave a fukk about the victims in the first place.:francis:
I’m obviously not talking about black people. I’m talking about the powers that be that we pay taxes to. They already have it out for us to begin with. After this dude wasted all those resources on a fake incident it’s gonna effect real cases in the future

Sit down somewhere :camby:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Precisely. That’s why I really watch the type of people these democractic politicians keep around them. That Cynthia Nixon bish that ran for governor in NY had a bunch of these black feminist types working for her. Glad she got clobbered by Cuomo in the General election.

I’m watching Kamala, Bernie, Elizabeth warren, who all seem like the type to keep these types around them.
Feminists hate bernie and are still mad over hillary. Instead of being mad at white women for voting trump, of course they have to find a man to blame so they chose the one hilary cheated to beat.

As for warren, she's not trendy nor a panderer.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
She needs to just find her a woman and be lesbian or get some cac. No black man in his right mind would be with her.

How is it black men's fault that Trump is in office when we overwhelmingly vote Democratic. :what: I don't know any black man online or in person who voted for Trump or supports him. No blame or vitriol for the significant amount of white women who voted for Trump, just us. When all else fails blame the black man. :mjpls: