This wench Amanda Seales still shyting on black men over Jussie Smollet

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
"it was Jussie's black male side that made him do this against his gay white side. Black male toxic homophobia strikes again."

Issa-smiley.png

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
i fukking hate this bird ass bytch
every single fukkingggg problem she has
is related to fukking black men bruh
dude gets beat up by maga nikkas = the climate black men have produced caused a gay man to get beat up
dude gets caught lying = well black men didnt vote
im tired of this bitter ass bytch b
tired of all these little feminists blaming black men for every single one of their fukking problems
never take accountability for shyt
i mean i was cool just ignoring it but now i fukking hate these broads bruh

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
She’s pre-emptively putting out these little bullshyt potshots at black men so that when she inevitably pops up with a white man ala Serena she has a built in narrative she can fall back on....

I can just SEE it now

“Bu bu but... I WANTED a black man! I got love for my brothas, Black men just don’t want to commit! NONE of these black men out here want a wife and family! Every single one of them wanna go to the club, smoke weed, and be fukk buddies! I couldn’t allow my physical chakra to be continually drained in such a manner. So I went on retreat in the Caucus mountains and my earth bound spirit animal spoke to me and told me it was time to ditch Jamal and find me a Jason:damn:

“My debut novel ‘Black Men Are The White Men Of The Black Community: Just With Worse Credit!’ Will be in stores this Sunday! It has already been given a 4 star review from The New York Times which called it “Bold, Edgy, Witty, and Uncomfortably Closer to truth than fiction”. It is a fictional account of my life, times, and trials trying to find love and acceptance in the black community. As a light skinned woman of color, my struggle and pain has been continually deafened and buried by the very race of men I once fiercely championed. It is a story of the fall. The rise. And the redeemed. It is the story of every black woman living in America. It is my truth. Special thanks goes out to my Husband Jason Jacobs, who supported me through everything. We playing Mammy Betty and Master Charles tonight boo!”

Via Instagram (as presented by BET Voice)
“ I am very happy to announce my new talk show, Amazing Amanda, has been picked up by the new Viacom streaming service! Debuting next year, Amazing Amanda will be a show geared towards black women in America who need a voice to champion their struggles! We will discuss Toxic Black Masculinity, the dangers of Raising black babies in a traditional patriarchy where the black man’s word goes unchallenged, and why Michelle Obama would have made a better President than Both Barack and Bill Clinton (still love you boo!) combined! Its a little Oprah! A little Dr Phil! And a WHOLE LOT OF ATTITUDE!”

bytch is really trying to work her raven playbook of c00n'n.

Art Barr

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Ironically R Kelly just got arrested in Chicago and chances are the This Smullet case was actually delaying R Kelly getting arrested due to resources being wasted lmao