This wench Amanda Seales still shyting on black men over Jussie Smollet

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
She needs to just find her a woman and be lesbian or get some cac. No black man in his right mind would be with her.

How is it black men's fault that Trump is in office when we overwhelmingly vote Democratic. :what: I don't know any black man online or in person who voted for Trump or supports him. No blame or vitriol for the significant amount of white women who voted for Trump, just us. When all else fails blame the black man. :mjpls:
I can't believe she said that shyt and tried to blame us for Trump being in office when statistics show that the same white women yall suck off in Hollywood and hold hands with on red carpets are the ones stabbing yall in the back. The same ones that stay silent when black women get mistreated in Hollywood or everyday life but they jump up for white women issues at the drop of a dime.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
This shyt came up on the features of my IG search the other day. I watched the whole thing to see how far it would go and damn :wow: She's been annoying for a minute but this was the first time I thought to myself she's truly gone insane :to:

She went on to tell a story about how she was staring down some racist cop during All Star weekend a breh walking with his lady told her "You good" but breh's girl got upset and told him to ignore her, she's not his business.... Amanda told her "actually, I AM his business :damn: and YOU'RE MY BUSINESS if something happens."--- The moral of the story was over protective girlfriends are also holding us back :mindblown:

Then she went off about how she told people not to cuss at their kids and they were like ":pacspit: You don't even have kids, don't tell me what to do"-- which turned into a lecture on parenting and raising violent kids cuz you cussed at them-- THAT'S also holding us back but she was cussing the entire time :why:

It's sad to see brehs... it was hardly cohesive thought. I think her pent up issues about being single and childless exploded and went on full display :whoo:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
That's just how people get down now. An opposing viewpoint that might make her reconsider her stances could make her feel bad, and in today's climate making people feel bad is basically assault, especially for women and effeminate men.

So they lock themselves in their echo chambers and after a while they forget about all the people they had to block, bush, ban, ignore, and report to get that echo chamber. They start actually believing the dumb shyt they say is representative of a majority of people. Then they get arrogant.

It leads to some epic meltdowns tho, when their perceived reality clashes with actual reality.

Hers is coming, that comedy special flopped, no husband and kids to fall back on, and black people are abandoning the identity politics and intersectionality hustle. Dark days coming
Quoted for fukking truth

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I’m obviously not talking about black people. I’m talking about the powers that be that we pay taxes to. They already have it out for us to begin with. After this dude wasted all those resources on a fake incident it’s gonna effect real cases in the future

Sit down somewhere :camby:
Basically but the person that quoted you trying to play super black online too stupid to know the simple truth you were speaking. People that don't like you anyway are looking for things like this to dismiss your problems. You don't want to give them anything they can use against you.