This wench Amanda Seales still shyting on black men over Jussie Smollet

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
One of us has to dikk down this despicable bytch to get her mind right ...

I can’t do it because I got to work and shyt ...
but any volunteers?
She wouldn't let any of us do it.

She only wants a rich and famous black man.

But they would rather have the younger, more attractive women who don't talk so much.

Her perception of black men, just like all of her kind, is based on a handful of black men a.k.a the ones they can't get.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It always amazes me that black men get blamed for Trump being in office. Since when did black men owe the Democratic party their vote? People saying not enough black men voted as if all them votes would've automatically gone to Hillary. It's to the point now they condemn you if you don't follow black women. We gotta start ignoring these females who like to slander black men. I understand why Tariq highlights this shyt because it's all apart of his hustle.

The shyt a joke breh. Only half of the people eligible to vote even vote.

Out of the black males who did vote like 82% voted for hillary. More than any other racial group. So how is it black males fault Trump in office...:mjlol:

They need to take instagram and twitter away from these 5th grade educated idiot adults...:mjlol:

Last edited:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her comments are disgusting as well.

Go to her page, she’s limited on who can comment and it’s literally people who agree or kissing her ass and gassing her tf up.

I couldn’t even listen to the vid for too long without getting disgusted. bytch was all over the place trying to spin some justification for not apologizing to black men for getting blamed for this Jussie shyt.

Black men put Trump in office:comeon:

Black men are the reason Rkelly is “free”:comeon:

So black men were the ones buying his music and going to his concerts even before and after his allegations AND trial?

This goofy bytch sat her and said some of the dumbest shyt ever but is only putting comments forward that praises it

That's just how people get down now. An opposing viewpoint that might make her reconsider her stances could make her feel bad, and in today's climate making people feel bad is basically assault, especially for women and effeminate men.

So they lock themselves in their echo chambers and after a while they forget about all the people they had to block, bush, ban, ignore, and report to get that echo chamber. They start actually believing the dumb shyt they say is representative of a majority of people. Then they get arrogant.

It leads to some epic meltdowns tho, when their perceived reality clashes with actual reality.

Hers is coming, that comedy special flopped, no husband and kids to fall back on, and black people are abandoning the identity politics and intersectionality hustle. Dark days coming

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yes, it did hurt us, much like a rape victim that is later found out to be lying, that shyt ruins the next woman’s credibility, and don’t dismiss this shyt so casually, but nikkas getting bent out of shape, honestly i think she’s literally doing this to get more pub, because as intelligent as she is, she couldn’t possibly believe this shyt, and isn’t she always in some political shyt?? So I’m sure she knows the actual statistics of who voted, don’t fall for the thirst trap

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
letting more latinos in would be potentially letting in more people who would vote for the likes of Donald Trump.
They can only vote if they are citizens though so I honestly don't get your point.