This wench Amanda Seales still shyting on black men over Jussie Smollet

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Her comments are disgusting as well.

Go to her page, she’s limited on who can comment and it’s literally people who agree or kissing her ass and gassing her tf up.

I couldn’t even listen to the vid for too long without getting disgusted. bytch was all over the place trying to spin some justification for not apologizing to black men for getting blamed for this Jussie shyt.

Black men put Trump in office:comeon:

Black men are the reason Rkelly is “free”:comeon:

So black men were the ones buying his music and going to his concerts even before and after his allegations AND trial?

This goofy bytch sat her and said some of the dumbest shyt ever but is only putting comments forward that praises it

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
It always amazes me that black men get blamed for Trump being in office. Since when did black men owe the Democratic party their vote? People saying not enough black men voted as if all them votes would've automatically gone to Hillary. It's to the point now they condemn you if you don't follow black women. We gotta start ignoring these females who like to slander black men. I understand why Tariq highlights this shyt because it's all apart of his hustle.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
She should blame white people who told us "Hillary is a lock:skip:".Guess that was all apart of the plan.Is that what she really wants to say "Set us back":comeon:?Trump?Does she want to take a minute to think deeper and find things that black women have done that have set us back far more?I could but there would be no reason to do that randomly,nor would I be petty just because a woman is emotional and choosing to be. She could have said Trump is setting us back without even mentioning black men.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Plus im willing to bet shes pro illegal immigrant when latinos voted for Trump quite nicely.I could be wrong on that though,but its just a hunch based on her platform.
What does that have to do with illegal immigration though? Illegals cannot vote lol.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
All that hate for black men because she couldn't be scooped up and is now bitter at 37. Wants a black men but shyts on them constantly, what black man would want to deal with her bullshyt in a long term relationship?

This.

She better holla at Eve and find out how she got a see thru skin salamander CAC to wife her up.