This wench Amanda Seales still shyting on black men over Jussie Smollet

Daps
Meh. Black man probably broke her heart and she never got over it.

Black men need to let sisters like this go. Live your best life black man. She will always be bitter until she is honest with herself. Love the women that love you and hold onto the people who welcome you without judgement.

Maann that ether :wow::whew::salute:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
I'm sorry but I had to come back to this post.

They come from Africa and the Caribbean. African American women don't hate black men like that. The most you used to hear from AA women back in the day was black men ain't shyt but they wasn't full of hatred like these new broads is. That was just some petty relationship problem shyt. It ain't no coincidence that soon as black immigrants started getting over represented in the media this line of thinking started popping up everywhere.

Foreign nikkas why is y'all women so full of hatred for black men? Is it because y'all so hard on hoes? Y'all be treating y'all women like Arab nikkas. Especially Jamaican and African nikkas I know y'all hard on hoes. African American nikkas is kinda soft on women. Women really run the show in our communities so they never felt as oppressed and converted that shyt to true Klan like hatred for black men.
I'm not too sure is African brehs are HOH, hard to generalize regardless but I think African dudes are pretty fair. Nowhere near Arab levels, I don't think so. Plenty of brehs can chime in though, maybe Naija brehs

Last edited:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Was she an industry thot/pass around? I feel like Tariq was gonna out her rep after she threw subliminal shots at him on The Brekafast Club. Before Charlemagne intervened.

Only way I see her backing down is if we out who she really is

Edub

Veteran
Daps

She has more smoke for black men then the nikka who lied. she manages to tie in r.kelly and black men not voting enough so Trump is in office. These bytches are lost.

Notice how nice she dismisses what that faq did then her tone changes as she shyts on black men as a collective. Mental illness

A nikka fukked and chukked that hoe and she been bitter ever since......

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Once again a nikka throw on glasses and they become educated geechies who know everything...
:usure: I'm not claiming that hoe. #aclgang, come get this L.

I'm sorry but I had to come back to this post.

They come from Africa and the Caribbean. African American women don't hate black men like that. The most you used to hear from AA women back in the day was black men ain't shyt but they wasn't full of hatred like these new broads is. That was just some petty relationship problem shyt. It ain't no coincidence that soon as black immigrants started getting over represented in the media this line of thinking started popping up everywhere.

Foreign nikkas why is y'all women so full of hatred for black men? Is it because y'all so hard on hoes? Y'all be treating y'all women like Arab nikkas. Especially Jamaican and African nikkas I know y'all hard on hoes. African American nikkas is kinda soft on women. Women really run the show in our communities so they never felt as oppressed and converted that shyt to true Klan like hatred for black men.
You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. Excellent questions.

Black men who love black women who love you, can we come up with an antonym for 'Shea butters'. I want a name. May I shine? :mjcry: Reps available.

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
this is why i said i rather live in 1991

where did these muthafukka's come from

how do we get rid of them

1991 is just about when this whole anti-black male "movement" started.

Sharazad Ali's "The Black Man's Guide to Understanding Black Women" came out in 1989.

"Do Black Women Hate Black Men?" was published in 1994.

"Black Men, Obsolete, Single, Dangerous?: The Afrikan American Family in Transition" came out exactly in 1991.

Whatever you might think of those books, the authors didn't just wake up one morning and decide to write about those subjects. Something was going on in black culture that they felt urgently needed addressing.

The talk shows -- Oprah, etc. -- were also doing their hit pieces on black men back then.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
She’s pre-emptively putting out these little bullshyt potshots at black men so that when she inevitably pops up with a white man ala Serena she has a built in narrative she can fall back on....

I can just SEE it now

“Bu bu but... I WANTED a black man! I got love for my brothas, Black men just don’t want to commit! NONE of these black men out here want a wife and family! Every single one of them wanna go to the club, smoke weed, and be fukk buddies! I couldn’t allow my physical chakra to be continually drained in such a manner. So I went on retreat in the Caucus mountains and my earth bound spirit animal spoke to me and told me it was time to ditch Jamal and find me a Jason:damn:

“My debut novel ‘Black Men Are The White Men Of The Black Community: Just With Worse Credit!’ Will be in stores this Sunday! It has already been given a 4 star review from The New York Times which called it “Bold, Edgy, Witty, and Uncomfortably Closer to truth than fiction”. It is a fictional account of my life, times, and trials trying to find love and acceptance in the black community. As a light skinned woman of color, my struggle and pain has been continually deafened and buried by the very race of men I once fiercely championed. It is a story of the fall. The rise. And the redeemed. It is the story of every black woman living in America. It is my truth. Special thanks goes out to my Husband Jason Jacobs, who supported me through everything. We playing Mammy Betty and Master Charles tonight boo!”

Via Instagram (as presented by BET Voice)
“ I am very happy to announce my new talk show, Amazing Amanda, has been picked up by the new Viacom streaming service! Debuting next year, Amazing Amanda will be a show geared towards black women in America who need a voice to champion their struggles! We will discuss Toxic Black Masculinity, the dangers of Raising black babies in a traditional patriarchy where the black man’s word goes unchallenged, and why Michelle Obama would have made a better President than Both Barack and Bill Clinton (still love you boo!) combined! Its a little Oprah! A little Dr Phil! And a WHOLE LOT OF ATTITUDE!”