Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Huncho
original.gif

this whole little "era" we're in is gonna come back to bite all of these weirdos in their asses

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
this pseudo pro womanist metoo shyt will pass like everything else in life - more than likely when trump is out of office

and all of this shyt will come back on people, trust that
oh ok yeah, I can def see that happening imo it will happen sooner than we can expect.

I thought you were referring to the rappers and hip hop.

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
She’s obviously trolling for y’alls attention and y’all just feed it to her by the bowl full. She’s an attention whore just like This Jussie character who will throw anything st the wall and see if it sticks

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
this is why i said i rather live in 1991

where did these muthafukka's come from

how do we get rid of them
I'm sorry but I had to come back to this post.

They come from Africa and the Caribbean. African American women don't hate black men like that. The most you used to hear from AA women back in the day was black men ain't shyt but they wasn't full of hatred like these new broads is. That was just some petty relationship problem shyt. It ain't no coincidence that soon as black immigrants started getting over represented in the media this line of thinking started popping up everywhere.

Foreign nikkas why is y'all women so full of hatred for black men? Is it because y'all so hard on hoes? Y'all be treating y'all women like Arab nikkas. Especially Jamaican and African nikkas I know y'all hard on hoes. African American nikkas is kinda soft on women. Women really run the show in our communities so they never felt as oppressed and converted that shyt to true Klan like hatred for black men.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'm sorry but I had to come back to this post.

They come from Africa and the Caribbean. African American women don't hate black men like that. The most you used to hear from AA women back in the day was black men ain't shyt but they wasn't full of hatred like these new broads is. That was just some petty relationship problem shyt. It ain't no coincidence that soon as black immigrants started getting over represented in the media this line of thinking started popping up everywhere.

Foreign nikkas why is y'all women so full of hatred for black men? Is it because y'all so hard on hoes? Y'all be treating y'all women like Arab nikkas. Especially Jamaican and African nikkas I know y'all hard on hoes. African American nikkas is kinda soft on women. Women really run the show in our communities so they never felt as oppressed and converted that shyt to true Klan like hatred for black men.
this is what Im wondering about @bolded