This wench Amanda Seales still shyting on black men over Jussie Smollet

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What the fukk is this bytch talking about? :dahell:

Black men voted for Hillary Clinton at a higher percentage than any race/gender group in America.

2016 election results: Exit polls

If every single black man in America voted for Hillary, trump still would have won because we’re a MINORITY and white people are the MAJORITY. and there is this thing called the electoral college. It’s black men’s fault trump won states where there is little to no black people?

Anything to blame the black man, and absolve the white men (she craves so much) responsibility.

At this point, bytches like her are confirming these “ashy hoteps” they hate so much have validity in their statement that there is an agenda against the straight black man.

I don't want to derail the thread but FUKK Hillary Clinton..

Some peeps act like she would be the end of racism..

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
What the fukk is this bytch talking about? :dahell:

Black men voted for Hillary Clinton at a higher percentage than any race/gender group in America.

2016 election results: Exit polls

If every single black man in America voted for Hillary, trump still would have won because we’re a MINORITY and white people are the MAJORITY. and there is this thing called the electoral college. It’s black men’s fault trump won states where there is little to no black people?

Anything to blame the black man, and absolve the white men (she craves so much) responsibility.

At this point, bytches like her are confirming these “ashy hoteps” they hate so much have validity in their statement that there is an agenda against the straight black man.
Remember 2008

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk her for real. How she blame black men for Trump being in office? :gucci:

Again, these black feminist and gays are anti-straight black men. Do not trust them, do not align with them. They are not for us.

This cannot be understated. They have an agenda that is completely opposite ours. They are NOT our brothers and sisters.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Maybe I missed something, but I thought President Trump won because of the electoral vote:leostare:

Why are people still acting like lack of votes is how he won?

Are people that weak that they won't talk about something that isn't fair, so they find the easiest people to blame?

Why not talk about how white women voted for Trump in large numbers, even after the "grab 'em by the p*ssy" scandal"?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Maybe I missed something, but I thought President Trump won because of the electoral vote:leostare:

Why are people still acting like lack of votes is how he won?

Are people that weak that they won't talk about something that isn't fair, so they find the easiest people to blame?

Why not talk about how white women voted for Trump in large numbers, even after the "grab 'em by the p*ssy" scandal"?

Correct. It's simply easier to just blame black nikkas and KIM

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Complain about “toxic black masculinity” while cheesing with a member of a rap group that represents it brehs.
Huncho
original.gif