This Trans shyt Has Gotten Out of Hand

Daps
Reppin
NULL
thanks for the tag, I watched earlier and now I have the language to describe your lifestyle choices and how they intersect with the conspiracy community.

now now I was being nice to you but you wanted to go at me....:ufdup:

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/15754419/

Your words...

Transgendered women are women and the penalty for lying shouldn't be death unless you'd extend that rationale to the countless men lie to women to sleep with them.

:camby:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Why are Straight black men getting blamed for everything. So it's our fault dudes not comfortable with there sexually. :snoop:

These motherfukkers said you get to choose a gender:mjlol:

Let Doctors and not nature choose gender brehs.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
No one finds it alarming and strange that such a small percentage of mentally ill weird people are generating these types of discussions, and changes in our society, so quickly. In the last few years, the transgender movement has accelerated to the point where you have celebs coming out of the closet to proclaim that they like transgenders(Malik yoba) and brehs actually entertaining discussions like this one. Trannies and gays have literally forced their agenda on the rest of us—in such a quick forceful way, that many of us are left completely mindfukked at what the fukk is going on—feeling like we’re in twilight zone but it’s real life. :mindblown:

What makes this strange, is that most of us hardly ever encounter a real life transgender person, yet we’re discussing this and giving this small population attention, special allowances, and policies, and special treatment.

I really don’t want transgender people to be treated wrong, hurt or killed, for being mentally ill. I don’t agree with hurting them or mistreating them... I just think they're Weird as fukk.

And hell, I can play along and pretend if I ever meet one in real life.

but I’m concerned for my son and other children that are growing up in such a weird society. At that rate things are going, there isn’t much left that will seem abnormal to people. What’s next?

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
No one finds it alarming and strange that such a small percentage of mentally ill weird people are generating these types of discussions, and changes in our society, so quickly. In the last few years, the transgender movement has accelerated to the point where you have celebs coming out of the closet to proclaim that they like transgenders(Malik yoba) and brehs actually entertaining discussions like this one. Trannies and gays have literally forced their agenda on the rest of us—in such a quick forceful way, that many of us are left completely mindfukked at what the fukk is going on—feeling like we’re in twilight zone but it’s real life. :mindblown:

What makes this strange, is that most of us hardly ever encounter a real life transgender person, yet we’re discussing this and giving this small population attention, special allowances, and policies, and special treatment.

I really don’t want transgender people to be treated wrong, hurt or killed, for being mentally ill. I don’t agree with hurting them or mistreating them... I just think they're Weird as fukk.

but I’m concerned for my son and other children that are growing up in such a weird society. At that rate things are going, there isn’t much left that will seem abnormal to people. What’s next?

Repped. Nail on the head.

Daps
I’ve been thinking there should just be three genders
MALE, FEMALE, TRANNY so there is less confusion. I used to be accused of being transphobic but accepted that trannies are here to stay now. Still not women but I’m okay with not calling them men either.

Daps

Its super concerning carmel

Crazy they get this much attention

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Change happens. People were saying the same shyt about integration.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Change happens. People were saying the same shyt about integration.
:dwillhuh: :patrice: Hm. there’s a difference but your entitled to your opinion. :manny: I would say this is a good change for society... but, I mean, between immigrants that aren’t even actual citizens being supported and getting passes, and these other small weird groups that are responsible for these “changes”, why hasn’t shyt changed much for black people over the last few years, when change is being accelerated for these other groups?

Integrated but shyt still not equal. We’re collectively still at the bottom.

People have the nerve to be outraged that we seek reparations so that we can actually get to an equal playing field in this country, yet the only outrage toward this movement is when people refuse to participate in it or accept it, because they expect to be treated like whichever gender they choose to be... well shyt let me know when I can say I’m white and benefit from their privileges
(Which we know they’ll never let happen).:martin: Not all change is good, and this is not equivalent to segregation/racism.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: :patrice: Hm. there’s a difference but your entitled to your opinion. :manny: I would say this is a good change for society... but, I mean, between immigrants that aren’t even actual citizens being supported and getting passes, and these other small weird groups that are responsible for these “changes”, why hasn’t shyt changed much for black people over the last few years, when change is being accelerated for these other groups?

Integrated but shyt still not equal. We’re collectively still at the bottom.

People have the nerve to be outraged that we seek reparations so that we can actually get to an equal playing field in this country, yet the only outrage toward this movement is when people refuse to participate in it or accept it, because they expect to be treated like whichever gender they choose to be... well shyt let me know when I can say I’m white and benefit from their privileges
(Which we know they’ll never let happen).:martin: Not all change is good, and this is not equivalent to segregation/racism.

What I mean is your rhetoric is the same thing people were saying when society was changing. This is nothing new and happens all over the world.