This Trans shyt Has Gotten Out of Hand

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
now now I was being nice to you but you wanted to go at me....:ufdup:

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/15754419/

Your words...

Transgendered women are women and the penalty for lying shouldn't be death unless you'd extend that rationale to the countless men lie to women to sleep with them.

:camby:
:russ: yo that fakkit Matt504 is a contrarian troll, the nikka just knows how to get under nikkas' skins. :mjlol:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
What other Intel you got on the trannies you follow breh:dame:

If you want to fight/win the battle you gotta know your enemy . you gotta go DEEP in this shyt!

:dame::whoa:

Trans hang out with real life girls so they can shang tsung their whole look,mannerisms,speach and swag!..shyt ia creepy breh.

I follow this one trans "been bad spills" on YouTube and she roasted a former friend of hers for looking not as passable as the rest and looking like a nikka in a wig..

Said her/his "big ole dikk" would flop out every couple steps and she would have to stop and readjust it because nobody taught him how to properly "tuck".and that it was embarrassing and she/he would scare all the potential straight boys away.roasted breh for like a good 20 minutes lmao.they all hate eachother!

:dame:

I blame my nikka young buck for all this. Making me do all this deep cover research after his exposal.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
If you want to fight/win the battle you gotta know your enemy . you gotta go DEEP in this shyt!

:dame::whoa:

Trans hang out with real life girls so they can shang tsung their whole look,mannerisms,speach and swag!..shyt ia creepy breh.
This true

Trannys only like to be around real women to copy our mannerisms, style , and how we carry ourselves and of course to be round straight men .

I never outed a tranny before since most of them are already clocky and I just assume if a man approach them , he knows the “tea”

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Y’all ready for Treh supremacy

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
This true

Trannys only like to be around real women to copy our mannerisms, style , and how we carry ourselves and of course to be round straight men .

I never outed a tranny before since most of them are already clocky and I just assume if a man approach them , he knows the “tea”
If you haven't mama you gotta stop lettin them hang around you! Nothing good can come from it! Y'all do not share the same feelings and dont like the same type of men..they are trying to emulate what a real woman does ,they be hella extra wit it too! ..(man i could go on)

And them nikkas be knowing..they just switch it up and act like they didn't know what was up when its brought up!

Hollin when they homeboys and shyt.
:stopitslime:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Scariest thing is the next wave of this shyt is the P that they will try to add to the end of lgbqt. It's already starting.