This Trans shyt Has Gotten Out of Hand

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
If a tranny tried a straight dude, thug or not, they're getting knocked out. The shaming thing doesn't happen in real life.

Catch a felony hate crime because somebody thinks you’re attractive, brehs.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Being transgender is the epitome of mental illness

The suicide and homicide rates in the trans community is high af. The majority of people who have trans feelings as children lose those feelings. They are giving teens hormones and stunting their growth. Being transgender doesn’t make you a male or female no matter what you think. Also, the whole shyt is based off “gender norms” which the liberals have panned as toxic so which one is it? If gender norms are toxic then what does it mean to feel male or feel female?

So much talk for 0.5% of the population. I’ve only ever seen like 2 transgenders my whole life outside and I had a kid at a school I worked at who was trans curious.

I can tell y’all that boy is the product of a teenage mother and grew up in a female dominated household with a mostly absent father. Mother, grandmother, great grandmother, sisters. The boy was fruity. So it’s no surprise the boy is sexually confused. At free time the boy spent his time watching transgender YouTube vloggers and looking at images of feminine looking transgenders and playing a dress up game.

Last edited:

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Brother Malik talking that real, real good interview
Being transgender is the epitome of mental illness

The suicide and homicide rates in the trans community is high af. The majority of people who have trans feelings as children lose those feelings. They are giving teens hormones and stunting their growth. Being transgender doesn’t make you a male or female no matter what you think. Also, the whole shyt is based off “gender norms” which the liberals have panned as toxic so which one is it?

So much talk for 0.5% of the population. I’ve only ever seen like 2 transgenders my whole life outside and I had a kid at a school I worked at who was trans curious.

I can tell y’all that boy is the product of a teenage mother and grew up in a female dominated household with a mostly absent father. Mother, grandmother, great grandmother, sisters. So it’s no surprise the boy is sexually confused.

Maybe those suicide and homicide rates wouldn't be so high if more people were more accepting of transgender people and nice pivot to women being the "source of the problem" which only showcases your misogyny :hhh:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
It infuriates these trannies that straight males aren't attracted to em and ignore em...:mjlol:

The best thing we can do is continue to ignore these weirdos...and further their Insanity. I don't even know why they're being paid attention to now. To each their own...but fuk em and their opinions...:unimpressed:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I admit I still dont know what a tranny really is and what they want..

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
......i follow a couple of black transgenders on YouTube( all started from that young buck situation .had to find out the truth..)

The whole community hates eachother! They got clicks, and beef with gay people, real women,and other transgenders who look more\less passable than they do!

This shyt aint gonna last.plus..all them are proudly sellin bussy! And none of them have real boyfriends.only nikkas that meet up with them at night time.

:russ:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@charmander @Broke Wave **** won after all

o4sHhMP.gif