This Trans shyt Has Gotten Out of Hand

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV

Why are Straight black men getting blamed for everything. So it's our fault dudes not comfortable with there sexually. :snoop:

These motherfukkers said you are assigned a gender:mjlol:

you weren’t assigned a gender :dwillhuh:?

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
What I don't get, is why are these trannys trying to force straight men to want them and if we don't, we're "problematic"? :dry:

Go be a tranny with other trannys, but don't try to come to me looking like a bytch when you got a whole cock and expect me to be on some :wub:

Knock your fakkit ass the fukk out :dry:

You are NOT a woman, you're a man in drag you dumb fukk :dry:

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
The mental gymnastics necessary to have these conversations :mindblown: You cant begin to have convos with these nutsos because they have and entire belief system that runs counter to the entire existence of mankind.

Assumed birth :dahell:

all these invented words :what:

Its not about if they have a d!ck its about their spirit :dame:

And of course blame a black man at ever turn :snoop:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
People used to say it's "conspiracy theory" that the LGBTQ+ movement would evolve from 'acceptance' into shaming people (mostly straight men) for not participating in that stuff. If you're not some type of gay, you're homophobic.

It's not about 'acceptance', it's about control.

If a tranny tried a straight dude, thug or not, they're getting knocked out. The shaming thing doesn't happen in real life.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Confuse mother nature for a doctor choosing your sex...3 pointer brehs and brehettes.