This thread is for people who think the northeast is azz.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
california is so overrated

the east coast has 4 of the world's most vibrant economies within a couple hours of eachother. florida is a 2 hour flight and has way better beaches than anywhere in california.

:childplease:

U can't count florida as the east coast

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
:scusthov: I rather live anywhere in Jersey over that shythole.

Living and South Florida and I'll tell you I'd take Cali bytches and beaches over anything I've been to here in FL. Last time I was there I didn't want o leave.

AHAHAHAH, you've got to be kidding me. Providence is beautiful, a lot of the women are beautiful, and there's a shytload of culture here. Granted, it's not the biggest city, but it has everything man. What is your experience with it because that's my hometown and I'll defend it to death.

Providence > Boston

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
AHAHAHAH, you've got to be kidding me. Providence is beautiful, a lot of the women are beautiful, and there's a shytload of culture here. Granted, it's not the biggest city, but it has everything man. What is your experience with it because that's my hometown and I'll defend it to death.

Providence > Boston

Providence is cool but you cant be serious about comparing it to Boston. The only thing Providence has better than Boston is more strip clubs but in reality who really cares about those?

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
OP is from Jersey :comeon:

and NYC is only good in the summer? Have you been here in the winter? There's NO place, like nyc during the holiday season.

Dead Ass, I Know The Warm Weather Heads Hate On Our Winters But Oct-December In NY Is My Favorite Time Of Year, It Can NOT Be Duplicated In A Place Like Miami, And Im Not Just Talking Weatherwise

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
New_York_Midtown_Skyline_at_night_-_Jan_2006_edit1.jpg

nyc_skyline_from_jersey_by_sp1te.jpg

If these type of views don't get your heart pumping, blood flowing, eyes tearing, swelling up with that NYC pride :wow:

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
Providence is cool but you cant be serious about comparing it to Boston. The only thing Providence has better than Boston is more strip clubs but in reality who really cares about those?

The general populace is just cooler than boston, also it's my hometown so I'm biased. The music scene (besides hip-hop, hip-hop is stuck in '94 in providence) is also amazing.