This thread is for people who think the northeast is azz.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
school me on boston please. cause while i love minnesota. i've def thought moving back east to be closer to family and boston is one of my top choices. is boston really racist like that???

Boston was racist back in the 50's and 60's but today its like racism never existed IMO esp compared to a lot of cities in the south. i dont get how everyone says Boston is racist i doubt they ever have been

truth is Boston is majority minority city and people of all races are making it here.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I love the Northeast too :win:

You get to experience all four seasons

A diversity of women

Financial Capital of the world in NY

Many Large Cities all in a close radius of each other (NY, Philly, Boston, DC)

No Tornadoes, earthquakes, hurricanes and wild fires for the most part but those ice storms :damn:

We got the swag that all the ladies love in the other regions :ahh:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
It's pretty much a shythole

yeah the city basically sucks it has a lot of losers there....we call Lowell,Lawrence and Lynn the three L's they are all northshore shytholes a each a few towns away from each other

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
a lot of outsiders of the Northeast region dont realize the northeast corrider is connected as basically one which is really cool. you can take a train from Boston To DC stopping in NYC,Philly and Baltimore all in the matter of hours in less than half the day. it also only takes 1 hour to get to DC from Boston by plane.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
a lot of outsiders of the Northeast region dont realize the northeast corrider is connected as basically one which is really cool. you can take a train from Boston To DC stopping in NYC,Philly and Baltimore all in the matter of hours in less than half the day. it also only takes 1 hour to get to DC from Boston by plane.

Yeah its expensive compared to other parts of the country.....but the connectivity factor is tough to compare.

No doubt, It has alot of elements to :pacspit: about.........but there are some striking scenes to boot.....

6401061687_339fe3084b_b.jpg

7785845644_c473d6a7d9_b.jpg