This thread is for people who think the northeast is azz.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I always thought NYC was :scusthov: during the summer, other than beautiful women, what's nice about NYC in the summer?

NYC during the fall/winter is :wow:

Walking though Central Park after a snow storm is :ahh:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Checks in, I wanna live in So-Cal :damn:
I'm jealous that ya'll So-Cal brehs got good weather and beaches, coupled with mountains and deserts all within a 4 hour drive. :to:

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
california is so overrated

the east coast has 4 of the world's most vibrant economies within a couple hours of eachother. florida is a 2 hour flight and has way better beaches than anywhere in california.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Nothing good will come out of this thread. LOL

But let's be real every region has its issues.

• New York - I like New York but dont care for New Yorkers. Except for the chicks of course. I find New Yorkers to be rude/ill mannered for the most part. I'm sure it's just cultural differences but still
  • Boston - Peeps from Boston are alright IMO but racism seems to run rampant there according to those from there that I talk to.
  • New Jersey - I'm not sure what to think of NJ. I just met a chick from there so maybe that will open the portal to more jersyans and i can give you feedback then.
  • Philadelphia - I actually like Philly folks. They seem mad cool. I've never met one i didnt like

The reason I would not move to the North East is jobs. Seems like everything is run by a union. The republican deep inside me has a strong hatred for labor unions but the liberal inside me understands it's a necessary evil vs greedy corporations

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
california is so overrated

the east coast has 4 of the world's most vibrant economies within a couple hours of eachother. florida is a 2 hour flight and has way better beaches than anywhere in california.

Yeah it's expensive to live in the LA area and traffic and smog is a bytch, but I love nice non-humid weather, coupled with a lot of scenery as well. Also it's much cleaner than NY, so that's a plus in itself.

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
Yeah it's expensive to live in the LA area and traffic and smog is a bytch, but I love nice non-humid weather, coupled with a lot of scenery as well. Also it's much cleaner than NY, so that's a plus in itself.

Let's not forget that medical marijuana, In-N-Out burger and carne asada burritos from one of the O's".. :ahh:

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
I've lived in almost every coast besides the northwest and the central states, northeast is the best to me. Everyone is fake as fukk in the southwest and the constant good weather just makes things seem not real. I love the northeast (mainly nyc and providence) because noone cares what the fukk you do just keep it moving.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
The cost of living is just do damn expensive up here it's rediculous :snoop:

And the black chicks up here are :scusthov: compared to the ones down south.

I was browsing apartments.com yesterday when it finally dawned on me how expensive it was up here.:ohhh:

To get a nice apartment up here (that's not in the hood) for one person is gonna cost you way more than down south. I was looking for spots around philly and the average starting price was like 850$ for a one bedroom apartment :damn:

I looked at several places down south where the price was like 500-700$ that were actually nice :aicmon: