This story should be front page news - FEDS going after Rent Price Fixers

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Due to lobbying some shyt like that would never happen. Wallstreet runs our politics and America in general. Before we got after them, they will have already funded movements or programs to get rid of the people that want them gone. Occupy walstreet was proof of this.
All that shyt can be ended if you got a President that used his power the way I been talking about for years.

No matter how much money somebody has, fear moves positions. You are not a threat to me if I'm the president, no matter how much money you have. If a couple bad people gets hurt, while you are in power, and everybody knows you did it, minds change. if the person in the highest position of power is breaking laws/norms to help the people, that shyt would give you a different level of power. Do you know how loyal our people would be to the president that fixed our problems? You do it forcefully, it won't take decades. You think the people won't ride with you ALL THE WAY, including protection. if you went after all the companies and individuals who are responsible for most of this shyt? Press up in Jim Jordan while he is on Fox News, show up live and put fear in that nikka and the whole staff in front of the world. You think they gone say "we're not gonna put the President on TV" if he is demanding it?

The world needs a speaker with a level of toughness, leadership, lack of fear that I've seen in very few people. Pac had everything, including an attachment to entertainment that today would be hella impactful. Malcom was one of the GOATS but had a very dark demeanor and didn't smile much. In a time like today he'd be powerful asf and rightfully so, but he'd be too emotionally dark for the top spot. MLK is the obvious but in today's climate, mentally he'd need to be where he was at before his death. He was starting to realize that trying to work with the evil ones in power.

I have so many strategies a government filled with folks working for the people could use to get all these crooks handled quickly.

You realize something as simple as a website where ALL civilians and staffers can report crooked cops, judges, DA's, politicians, HOA managers, Sheriff's, CO's, ect would do wonders. An algorithm can track names that come up multiple times. That same algorithm can detect cities, counties, towns that get the most hits. You can even offer reasonable rewards for being involved in reporting on the people who get arrested.

Now, as this algorithm goes to work and you start arresting the crooks and all their enablers, announce to the world that anyone involved can get reduced sentences by confirming stories and snitching on others involved.

People act like some shyt like this is farfetched but I 100% guarantee you when people see the people squeezing the system going down and directly benefitting from it, you will be awarded the deserved power you need to continue what you are doing. And as I said, you might not live to see the end result because they will be gunning for you, but you will have already sparked millions of minds to continue your work. Abd you better have a VP and Speaker who gonna ride on nikkas immediately lol.

Daps
Ratings matter but that's the least important reason why they are doing these things.

EVERY SINGLE right wing network is working collectively to install a dictatorship. Every one of them say the EXACT same talking points, something mastered by Israel and Russia in their take overs of law and land.

Democrats have some EXTREMELY beholden people in the highest positions of power. They are beholden to Israel, most likely being paid directly or they fear for their families as p*ssy ass human beings. I think this is where Biden and Blinkden is at.

That power can be eliminated over night and Zionist are not deep enough in military, gangs, militias, ect. They would get slaughtered by black and brown if they were working against America. Regular Jewish people are not comfortable with violence, Israel is a safe haven for sick raping and molesting psychopaths. A lot of them are in America.

An anti Zionist movement would create the most loyal and active position of regular people around the WORLD in human history. And it would happen quickly.

Zionists are too sick to not remind you that they are Zionists. They would be easy to target and eliminate or exile.
Truth.

They don't have the numbers...a paper tiger that has power for no other reason beyond the West (America) wanting to have a satellite in the Middle East to keep watch over the Arabs....a glorified overseer.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Democrats have ran this country 12 of the past 16 years… youd have to be retarded to think they are the solution to this

And those price increases happened the 4 years they weren't in power. And it's the Dems that are going after the price gouging.

You'd have to be dumb to think otherwise.

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
At a glance it seems like some random company that is screwing over some random people in another city, but you can put your zip code into their website and see what buildings they own near you:

fukkers manage a spot a block from me, and about 20 buildings throughout my neighborhood :snoop:

Edit: @SnugglesDaBear you might wanna drop the link in the first post so people can check their zip code
These niqqas own every major apartment complex in the south east and south west suburbs of Chicago :dahell::why::dahell:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
They own the building I live in DTLA and they definitely did just cut some concierge staff lol

was just in your area, stayed at The Line in Koreatown, was there for a wedding. Hit up Grand Central Market Memorial Day Weekend, there was a Michoacan taco spot that was fire. And a little food stand off Normandie that was fire too. Walked all over DTLA. Have you been to Tacos El Ruso in Silverlake? Those are the best I have had North of the border.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Private equity firms really move like the mafia. Just bleeding people dry.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
l
At a glance it seems like some random company that is screwing over some random people in another city, but you can put your zip code into their website and see what buildings they own near you:

fukkers manage a spot a block from me, and about 20 buildings throughout my neighborhood :snoop:

Edit: @SnugglesDaBear you might wanna drop the link in the first post so people can check their zip code
These nikkas own the complex my Town House is in
:gucci:

Got me really tempted to start some shyt with the office when my lease is up.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
was just in your area, stayed at The Line in Koreatown, was there for a wedding. Hit up Grand Central Market Memorial Day Weekend, there was a Michoacan taco spot that was fire. And a little food stand off Normandie that was fire too. Walked all over DTLA. Have you been to Tacos El Ruso in Silverlake? Those are the best I have had North of the border.
Never been to the joint in silverlake, but I’ll check it out, my go to taco spot is Sonoratown on 8th

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Never been to the joint in silverlake, but I’ll check it out, my go to taco spot is Sonoratown on 8th

hit that one years back, I remember it was fire. I was staying at The Ace.

also for like the date spot when you want to impress, Amour in West Hollywood. 10/10 spot. Or the serious girl whatever one you like the most.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
l

These nikkas own the complex my Town House is in
:gucci:

Got me really tempted to start some shyt with the office when my lease is up.

Go handle dat
full