This story should be front page news - FEDS going after Rent Price Fixers

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
they manage my apartments... in Oklahoma of all places!

dirty motherfukkers!!!

ive lived here over five years and they dont fix a damn thing... but they raise my rent 60-80 dollars every time i resign the lease

tempted to do a glock dookie through the management buildings mailslot or something. i need some payback
Definitely gotta dig out ALL the @boogers from the apt. You shouldn't be surprised. Imagine if you had big ass human @boogers taking up a whole apartment

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Now strip their ill acquired wealth and return that shyt to the people, and string these greedy pigs up by their nut sack so we can hurl rotten produce at them until they stop moving :demonic:
As a president this shyt would secure wins for 20+ years.

What can work RIGHT NOW about Israel is cancel ALL funds that go to them and send that directly to ______________. Makes sense to bless Arabs and Palestinians, but idk how it would be received by other minorities if that money was only given to them.

To counter that, win this DOJ case and roll ALL that money out to people under 500,000. There has to be a cut off number, I'm not sure if low level millionaires should be included, but I'm not outside of discussing the ones in financial struggle due to the economy.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ratings matter but that's the least important reason why they are doing these things.

EVERY SINGLE right wing network is working collectively to install a dictatorship. Every one of them say the EXACT same talking points, something mastered by Israel and Russia in their take overs of law and land.

Democrats have some EXTREMELY beholden people in the highest positions of power. They are beholden to Israel, most likely being paid directly or they fear for their families as p*ssy ass human beings. I think this is where Biden and Blinkden is at.

That power can be eliminated over night and Zionist are not deep enough in military, gangs, militias, ect. They would get slaughtered by black and brown if they were working against America. Regular Jewish people are not comfortable with violence, Israel is a safe haven for sick raping and molesting psychopaths. A lot of them are in America.

An anti Zionist movement would create the most loyal and active position of regular people around the WORLD in human history. And it would happen quickly.

Zionists are too sick to not remind you that they are Zionists. They would be easy to target and eliminate or exile.
This negro is for sure on multiple watchlists. :salute: Godspeed to you

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
As a president this shyt would secure wins for 20+ years.

What can work RIGHT NOW about Israel is cancel ALL funds that go to them and send that directly to ______________. Makes sense to bless Arabs and Palestinians, but idk how it would be received by other minorities if that money was only given to them.

To counter that, win this DOJ case and roll ALL that money out to people under 500,000. There has to be a cut off number, I'm not sure if low level millionaires should be included, but I'm not outside of discussing the ones in financial struggle due to the economy.
Due to lobbying some shyt like that would never happen. Wallstreet runs our politics and America in general. Before we got after them, they will have already funded movements or programs to get rid of the people that want them gone. Occupy walstreet was proof of this.