This Solar eclipse should dead all that FlatEarth Talk

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I wish the earth was flat, because the reality is scary as fukk when you think about it. All it takes to wipe us all out is for the earth to stop spinning for one second.:to:
Global warming, ww3, natural disasters, mass shootings, terrorism, and medical bills you can't pay will kill you first

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
SEI_1806555351.jpg

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I wish the earth was flat, because the reality is scary as fukk when you think about it. All it takes to wipe us all out is for the earth to stop spinning for one second.:to:
Lot of people don’t realize this is facts :damn:

If the Earth were to stop spinning for even a single second we’d all be up outta here instantly :damn:

Something else a lot of people don’t know

I think a lot of people are under the impression The Sun is stationary and the planets just revolve around it in a circle while The Sun stands still but reality is a lot more :damn: that that

The entire solar system including Sun Earth and other planets for that matter is constantly moving thru space at a speed of around 500k mph at all times :damn:

So much could easily go wrong at any given moment and bring our planet crashing down but for billions of years everything still good :banderas:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I swear to god ever since COVID people been saying the most
:mjlol:

Before 2020 if you were a conspiracy theorist you were considered a Kook that belongs in the loony bin. When did these Mfkrs get so much clout.
:russ:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
There are 2 Solar Eclipses on average in a year with a maximum possibility of 5 of them The Fact that you had tons of videos and podcast talking about the End of the World, The Rapture. Then you had people talking about the government is opening up Portals. Then yesterday the Eclipse comes and goes like it always does, nothing happens and everyone acts like they didn't just talk about that BS about the end of the world. Everything doesn't revolve around us here in the US but we clearly think it does. Newsflash. The Earth is not ending and has been here for billions of years. But guess who won't be here for billions of years. That's right us and millions of other species that have already gone extinct.

There are on average 150,000 people that die everyday around the world. So yesterday's Eclipse was the end of the world for thousands of people. But guess what, today will be the end of the world for another 150,000 people. As for the Flat Earth theories, I'm all about looking for deeper meaning. And yes I believed we have been lied to about the Universe in some aspects, with that said. The Moon is Round, The Sun is Round. Your Eyeballs that allows you to see in this existence are round. Most embryos are round and even the Womb has a semi-round shape and that's how we get into this place. And it was the Europeans that thought the Earth was Flat and that ships would fall off a waterfall cliff. But in Africa they've always know the Earth was round since they understood Astronomy and the Cosmos. Do I believe all Planets are round? Of course not but I see no reason our Planet is flat. But I understand that people are skeptical of what they been told.