This Solar eclipse should dead all that FlatEarth Talk

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
To play devils advocate, the eclipse just proves the moon is round

Edit: before yall quote me no I’m not a flat earther lol…if you didn’t know
No because it takes the Earth time to spin to reach totality and also the eclipse reached different places at different times in a line. If it were flat we would have all seen it at the same time.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
The path of totality proves the earth round as well. because if we are flat and somehow facing the moon at exactly the correct angle for it to appear round.
Than everybody on one side of the planet would have the same angle. and If you not in the path of totality that basically mean you are on the bottom half or side of the planet?
edge-of-a-silver-colored-coin-balanced-on-end.jpg

Instead some people saw a full eclipse, others outside the path of totality saw like 97% etc

No because it takes the Earth time to spin to reach totality and also the eclipse reached different places at different times in a line. If it weren’t flat we would have all seen it at the same time.
Lol you don’t gotta convince me. Just know that’s the angle they’ll take. They will find a way to (dis)prove all that

Red Money

All Star
Daps
You think we needed space ships and cameras to know the earth wasn’t flat?

Why do you have so much faith in the shape of the earth?

Why can't me and a few people get in a ship go to the moon and turn around without government involvement beyond maybe a license?

Cars and Planes were made and used by regular guys first... government didn't step in until regulation was needed.

Space exploration was government lead with approved scientists. It wasn't dudes in a garage building a spaceship like other methods of transportation.