This Solar eclipse should dead all that FlatEarth Talk

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Show me the pics Ray Ray on the corner took from space. Why can't Ray Ray orbit? Why can't Ray Ray go to the moon on a whim?
nikka you stupid as fukk.

What you mean why Ray can't go to school...cause ray ray broke and a bum. You need a bum to verify shyt for you?

You stupid as fukk...a fukkin flat earther...scust

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
giphy.gif

sheep

Red Money

All Star
Daps
nikka you stupid as fukk.

What you mean why Ray can't go to school...cause ray ray broke and a bum. You need a bum to verify shyt for you?

You stupid as fukk...a fukkin flat earther...scust

So space travel should be limited?

That's some ole Jim Crow mess just to see a damn sight. Hmmm....

I reserve judgement until space travel etc is accessible to all to see without government monitoring and approval.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Dude asking why can’t anyone just up and go to the moon :heh:

Most people gone be :hubie: bout flights more than 5 hours which is like 2500 miles away. The moon is 250,000 miles away and to get there you’d have to travel like 3000 mph which would still take like 3 days :damn:

It takes at least 6-8 months to prepare for space travel/being in zero gravity.

Astronauts have to learn how to stand up/walk when they first get back to Earth. And it’s being compared to just getting in a car and driving :dwillhuh:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I wish the earth was flat, because the reality is scary as fukk when you think about it. All it takes to wipe us all out is for the earth to stop spinning for one second.:to:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Why do you have so much faith in the shape of the earth?

Why can't me and a few people get in a ship go to the moon and turn around without government involvement beyond maybe a license?

Cars and Planes were made and used by regular guys first... government didn't step in until regulation was needed.

Space exploration was government lead with approved scientists. It wasn't dudes in a garage building a spaceship like other methods of transportation.
Cocksuckers like you drag the Black race behind breh