This ***** Ross: Rich Forever & God Forgives, I Don't in 1 year

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
if you think about it though, arguably the top albums for each of the past 3 years

MBDTF
Take Care
Life Is Good

and ross either wrecked them on their track or hung right there with em

Ross didn't wreck NOBODY :heh:

But he did hang with them tho :obama:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I just take Rick Ross for what he is. The most consistent MC in the game. Every summer since 2006 he done blessed us with a good to great album. Even his last three mixtapes have been album quietly.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
truth breh :ooh:

y'all actin' like Biggie was on some backpacker shyt :childplease: he paved the way for R0$$ n dem other generic shinny suit dunns :takedat::takedat:

puff n big were all about that paper:myman:
don't try n act like they gave a fukk about 'real' hiphop :heh:

I don't get the point you're trying to make Biggie's sh1t was/is "Real Hip Hop".

With that said I don't why dudes have to FRONT on Ross.
Yeah he ain't Biggie but he's definitely talented, he's got an ear for beats,
has cool concepts and crafts DAMN GOOD listening experiences.
He's also lyrically nice, he ain't Nas or Jay status but dude is nice on the mic.

I don't get why people would hate on this dude, put the stupid C.O. thing aside and just enjoy dope music.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
little bit off subject but can someone who claims rick ross can't rap explain their opinion to me? people act like he's gucci or waka...who would you compare him to? I'm not tryna argue or anything I'm really just wondering.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
As far as I'm concerned Ross got the crown once hov retires. Nobody is dropping shyt like this. He just needs to stop dropping mixtapes & just drop an album every year.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
no you're a hater because you are in all the ross threads trying to criticize his music repeatedly and insulting his fans. You could have stated your piece and stepped off instead you're trying to convince people not to like Ross or his music. We are his fans dikk head, we don't care what you have to say:pacspit:
u got me stanley lol...... my goal in life is not to make and stack large amounts of bread but convince people on coli.com not to like william roberts the 2nd lmao...back to reality.....here is a thought...... maybe some people value truth and REAL nikkaZ who actually are about what they say which in turn burns ether in william stans for some reason and i think we all know why lol.....just look how mad u r lol..........READ CAREFULLY...i go anywhere on any thread and speak my mind same way i do in the real world if you gotta problem with that TOO FUGGIN BAD you will just have a problem stupid.....you are not a FAN u sir are a STUTTERING STANLEY big diff in there actions.....let me help you out....a ross fan listens to his music but objectively keeps it real about him being a total fraud nikka because it is reality and its THE TRUTH stanley ......there are alot of fans of ross music on here and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that to each his own.......me personally listening to a cop turn rapper(smh) rap about a life i lived and have lost numerous people to nah it is not for me........to each his own.......now ross stans, totally different though.... you guys dap and buff each other off as soon someone points out reality, facts or criticism about your idol they are labeled a hater(wonder why lol)....shyt i aint make ross tatoo another mans govt name on his body fugg u mad at me lol.....WOULD YOU TATOO ANOTHER MANS GOVT NAME ON YOU just to play out your fantasy life? (really answer that plz)......that says alot about william.....i didnt make most but not all his beats and content the same repetitive bullshyt fugg you mad at me for.....william has skill he aint no bum trash as far as rapping but he has shown zero growth on the mic album 12 he still flipping birds really....hating to stans = stating FACTS.....listen you and your coli crew dap each other and have a listening party of gfid while drinking williams breast milk and make a toast about me and williams success lol

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
u got me stanley lol...... my goal in life is not to make and stack large amounts of bread but convince people on coli.com not to like william roberts the 2nd lmao...back to reality.....here is a thought...... maybe some people value truth and REAL nikkaZ who actually are about what they say which in turn burns ether in william stans for some reason and i think we all know why lol.....just look how mad u r lol..........READ CAREFULLY...i go anywhere on any thread and speak my mind same way i do in the real world if you gotta problem with that TOO FUGGIN BAD you will just have a problem stupid.....you are not a FAN u sir are a STUTTERING STANLEY big diff in there actions.....let me help you out....a ross fan listens to his music but objectively keeps it real about him being a total fraud nikka because it is reality and its THE TRUTH stanley ......there are alot of fans of ross music on here and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that to each his own.......me personally listening to a cop turn rapper(smh) rap about a life i lived and have lost numerous people to nah it is not for me........to each his own.......now ross stans, totally different though.... you guys dap and buff each other off as soon someone points out reality, facts or criticism about your idol they are a labeled hater(wonder why lol)....shyt i aint make ross tatoo another mans govt name on his body fugg u mad at me lol.....WOULD YOU TATOO ANOTHER MANS GOVT NAME ON YOU just to play out your fantasy life? (really answer that plz)......that says alot about william.....i didnt make most but not all his beats and content the same repetitive bullshyt fugg you mad at me for.....william has skill he aint no bum trash as far as rapping but ha has shown zero growth on the mic....hating to stans = stating FACTS.....listen you and your coli crew dap each other and have a listening party of gfid while drinking williams breast milk and make a toast about me lol

Didn't you read my post? No one cares what you have to say nikka. I looked at this bullshyt, read the first four word and laughed. I'm not reading this disgusting wall of hate. You can tell by the wall you put up that you're a scored little bytch:dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't you read my post? No one cares what you have to say nikka. I looked at this bullshyt, read the first four word and laughed. I'm not reading this disgusting wall of hate. You can tell by the wall you put up that you're a scored little bytch:dead:
it hurt you that bad huh lmao