This ***** Ross: Rich Forever & God Forgives, I Don't in 1 year

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
u got me stanley lol...... my goal in life is not to make and stack large amounts of bread but convince people on coli.com not to like william roberts the 2nd lmao...back to reality.....here is a thought...... maybe some people value truth and REAL nikkaZ who actually are about what they say which in turn burns ether in william stans for some reason and i think we all know why lol.....just look how mad u r lol..........READ CAREFULLY...i go anywhere on any thread and speak my mind same way i do in the real world if you gotta problem with that TOO FUGGIN BAD you will just have a problem stupid.....you are not a FAN u sir are a STUTTERING STANLEY big diff in there actions.....let me help you out....a ross fan listens to his music but objectively keeps it real about him being a total fraud nikka because it is reality and its THE TRUTH stanley ......there are alot of fans of ross music on here and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that to each his own.......me personally listening to a cop turn rapper(smh) rap about a life i lived and have lost numerous people to nah it is not for me........to each his own.......now ross stans, totally different though.... you guys dap and buff each other off as soon someone points out reality, facts or criticism about your idol they are labeled a hater(wonder why lol)....shyt i aint make ross tatoo another mans govt name on his body fugg u mad at me lol.....WOULD YOU TATOO ANOTHER MANS GOVT NAME ON YOU just to play out your fantasy life? (really answer that plz)......that says alot about william.....i didnt make most but not all his beats and content the same repetitive bullshyt fugg you mad at me for.....william has skill he aint no bum trash as far as rapping but he has shown zero growth on the mic album 12 he still flipping birds really....hating to stans = stating FACTS.....listen you and your coli crew dap each other and have a listening party of gfid while drinking williams breast milk and make a toast about me and williams success lol
jay-z-u-mad.gif