10:31

Superstar
Daps
Maybach Music IV sounds like a movie in the whip

Jesus

fundz

Pro
Daps
all these biggie comparisons, i still ain't heard one classic.....at least that man dropped an indisputable classic at 21. ross pushing 40 and still making BMF and Mafia Music over and over again. shyt is kinda embarrassing.

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
all these biggie comparisons, i still ain't heard one classic.....at least that man dropped an indisputable classic at 21. ross pushing 40 and still making BMF and Mafia Music over and over again. shyt is kinda embarrassing.

:childplease::childplease::childplease: :childplease:

:umad: :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:noah: :noah: :noah: :noah: :noah: :noah: :noah: :noah: :noah: :noah:

Ross has album of the year, fukk what you nikkas say! This shyt is just so elegant, so exquisite, so beautiful... Im talking Crab Meats & Diced Pineapples brehs the finest living. Ross brought us a classic in GFID and you nikkas not appreciating the shyt! Ross took a shyt on the rap game with this album.
u speaking stan my dude.....if crab meat ($9.99 IF THAT) and diced pineapples ($1.99) is THE FINEST OF LIVING you need to step ya game up tremendously son lmao

Capitol

Did this work
Daps

You might as well off yourself then:smugdraper:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao.......dude i dont even bother to address it.....its not even a conversation worth having

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"christopher wallace of my time"...rozay said it himself on pirates! he done took biggies spot breh

if big was still alive he'd be jumpin on these bmf beats too :umad:
....tell me you pressed enter by mistake lol...........rozay also said he got his name rick ross from being a all american football star so thats 1000% fact to because he spit it right? lmao.......you are a prime example of music brainwashing fragile minded human beings ....and if biggie was alive their wouldnt be a rick ross or half these trash artist on top today thats reality.....since him and pac died the standard for music went down terribly