This ***** Ross: Rich Forever & God Forgives, I Don't in 1 year

Mink Gators

Rookie
Daps
"christopher wallace of my time"...rozay said it himself on pirates! he done took biggies spot breh

if big was still alive he'd be jumpin on these bmf beats too :umad:

truth breh :ooh:

y'all actin' like Biggie was on some backpacker shyt :childplease: he paved the way for R0$$ n dem other generic shiny suit dunns :takedat::takedat:

puff n big were all about that paper:myman:
don't try n act like they gave a fukk about 'real' hiphop :heh:

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
....tell me you pressed enter by mistake lol...........rozay also said he got his name rick ross from being a all american football star so thats 1000% fact to because he spit it right? lmao.......you are a prime example of music brainwashing fragile minded human beings ....and if biggie was alive their wouldnt be a rick ross or half these trash artist on top today thats reality.....since him and pac died the standard for music went down terribly

69 boyz and tag team had smash hits while big and pac were still around

they didnt change any standards breh :snoop:

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:noah:

when you hear songs like Sixteen and Triple Beam Dreams that are instant classics its like what more do these people want. you've got 5 star production and ross knows how to bless these glorious cinematic beats, his pen game is far from weak.

i think ross catalouge is on par with biggie 2 albums, too many people stuck in the 90s

fundz

Pro
Daps
You might as well off yourself then:smugdraper:

I'm a ross fan, too, breh...just my honest opinion...just wanna see some growth and progression from the big homie...cause truth of the matter is, if we really entertaining the comparisons and not being pom-pom parading dikkriders about it, Biggie showed more growth in his 2 years of relevance than Ross has in his six...the talent and charisma gap is just...again, not being a hater just wanna see some actual artistic development from homie

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
:noah:

when you hear songs like Sixteen and Triple Beam Dreams that are instant classics its like what more do these people want. you've got 5 star production and ross knows how to bless these glorious cinematic beats, his pen game is far from weak.

i think ross catalouge is on par with biggie 2 albums, too many people stuck in the 90s

Nostalgia is fukking them up breh, nikkas can't think straight cuz they don't wanna let the past go! Personally i feel sorry for em :sadcam: they missing out

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Lol they always catch on late

nikka, I caught on late

But once you catch on

It's a wrap

Rick got me wanting to drive around all night just to play his album

Daps
Reppin
NULL
69 boyz and tag team had smash hits while big and pac were still around

they didnt change any standards breh :snoop:
smh........lets not act like those were even listened to by the same people.......tag team was a one hit wonder im talking hip hop not hip pop specifically catered to honkeys(rip george jeff lol been wanting say that since he passed) .......u know no real rap head wasnt bumpin whoomp there it is smh....... it was just a cookout song like electric slide so stop the weak comparison.....that reach confirms u know what im saying is tru

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a ross fan, too, breh...just my honest opinion...just wanna see some growth and progression from the big homie...cause truth of the matter is, if we really entertaining the comparisons and not being pom-pom parading dikkriders about it, Biggie showed more growth in his 2 years of relevance than Ross has in his six...the talent and charisma gap is just...again, not being a hater just wanna see some actual artistic development from homie
u kept it 100......the truth is like u said there is no progression or everyday life content in ross music and if you point that out you are labeled a ross hater by his fanboys smh

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
smh........lets not act like those were even listened to by the same people.......tag team was a one hit wonder im talking hip hop not hip pop specifically catered to honkeys(rip george jeff lol been wanting say that since he passed) .......u know no real rap head wasnt bumpin whoomp there it is smh....... it was just a cookout song like electric slide so stop the weak comparison.....that reach confirms u know what im saying is tru

:heh: Feels better when you let it out

Ross got album of the year breh accept it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: Feels better when you let it out

Ross got album of the year breh accept it
lol what am i accepting? and fyi only a total dikkrider and groupie would say a nikka got album of the year when it leaked just 24 hours ago......its ok to like and bump ross if u like his music but take his cock out ya throat homie that shyt is disgusting to see....... from your posts u sound and act more like a 12yo justin bieber fan

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

stfu.

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
lol what am i accepting? and fyi only a total dikkrider and groupie would say a nikka got album of the year when it leaked just 24 hours ago......its ok to like and bump ross if u like his music but take his cock out ya throat homie that shyt is disgusting to see....... from your posts u sound and act more like a 12yo justin bieber fan

:leon:

:pacspit: :umad:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
u kept it 100......the truth is like u said there is no progression or everyday life content in ross music and if you point that out you are labeled a ross hater by his fanboys smh

no you're a hater because you are in all the ross threads trying to criticize his music repeatedly and insulting his fans. You could have stated your piece and stepped off instead you're trying to convince people not to like Ross or his music. We are his fans dikk head, we don't care what you have to say:pacspit: