This Predator convicted sex offender shyt is crazy

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Whats up with all you saying

“Shane a piece of shyt for hiring him”

Do you know everything about everyone you work with? Do you judge everyone by their rap sheet?.

Shane Black knew, because they are friends and not just coworkers. And yes I would judge people who did something like this, and any friend wouldn't be a friend after that.

In emails to The Times, Striegel described her as one of his “distant relatives” who spoke to him at “several family gatherings”

The LA Times points out that the arrest warrant issued for him in 2009 alleged physical contact on more than one occasion which included “kissing, touching Doe’s breast over her clothing, rubbing her legs and stroking her neck.” Striegel also sent, as the LA Times described them, graphic emails telling the girl about his sexual preferences, expressing his sexual attraction to her, and asking that she not speak about their communications. The LA Times quotes him as writing, “I know it might be hard for you to not tell someone, as it’s something on your mind I’m sure, but pleeease try to keep it between us ...”

Keep :cape:though :hhh:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
This will sink the movie because of Olivia's self-righteousness....

Hopefully her career is straight-to-dvd at best from now on....

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly avoiding this thread like the plague.

:russ: I don't blame ya bruh
I mean what’s there to say man? I’ve read about it and heard Olivia’s side and following her when it comes to it. shyt don’t bother me. Not everything needs to be spoken on if you got nothing to add:manny:

Bothers me more how she’s been left out there on a vine but other than that it is what it is

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I mean what’s there to say man? I’ve read about it and heard Olivia’s side and following her when it comes to it. shyt don’t bother me. Not everything needs to be spoken on if you got nothing to add:manny:

Bothers me more how she’s been left out there on a vine but other than that it is what it is
What about Shane, what's his responsibility here? You conveniently left him out :sas2:

I know he's your boy and all..

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What about Shane, what's his responsibility here? You conveniently left him out :sas2:

I know he's your boy and all..

Unlike the rest of the internet breh I don’t pretend to know nikkas I don’t know. I love him as a director and writer. Don’t know him as a person so really don’t give a shyt. Sterling K brown summarized exactly how I feel in his tweets on the subject. So yeah I’m good

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Unlike the rest of the internet breh I don’t pretend to know nikkas I don’t know. I love him as a director and writer. Don’t know him as a person so really don’t give a shyt. Sterling K brown summarized exactly how I feel in his tweets on the subject. So yeah I’m good
Uh hmm. Lol

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Shane Black knew, because they are friends and not just coworkers. And yes I would judge people who did something like this, and any friend wouldn't be a friend after that.

Keep :cape:though :hhh:
Whatever breh. Jump cuz some white HOE says jump.

You bringing up sexual emails and the ACTUAL details like dude knew about all that. Prolly met guy. Became FRIENDS (oh jesus. The thought) Found out about it. Heard a nicer story. Kept it moving CUZ HE GOT A fukkING MOVIE TO DIRECT.

So i guess if you ever saw mike tyson youd give him that face and call him a piece of shyt too. Cause hes a convicted rapist. Yall only play this shyt when it isnt someone ya like or know.

Dude was taken off film. Its done. Was handled there. What is the point of now painting shane black, a great director in this day and age, with the metoo brush when theres directors raping kids RIGHT NOW. and noone gave a shyt...

INCLUDING OLIVIA fukkING MUNN

who just worked with bryan the pedo rapist singer 3 years ago... and didnt say shyt. Dude was literally RAPING CHILDREN ON SET.

cuz she dont care... and neither do you.

Shes trying to get attention. And idk what your doing. Being a p*ssy i guess.

Keep :deadhorse: like a hoe tho:ucku::ucku: (<- means suck my dikk btw)

I swear the shyt that comes outta this section of the forums mouth somedays are just wow. Yall so... sweeeeeeeet. :hubie:Ughh

Last edited:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I don't follow any of this closer (Black, Munn, Predator reboots) but the fact you took someone's word over pulling the documents, or having an attorney do it, is pretty negligent in itself.

If someone I know goes in for a sex crime, of all things, I want to know exactly what happened. I am not taking their word for it.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw shes on the ellen show talkin about it
Totally sabotaged the movie promotion to make it about her and how shes such a strong woman

:mjlol:

Movie is sure to bomb

Last edited:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its disgusting how people keep letting these people twist other tragedies for THEIR OWN BENEFIT. These guys in here either dumb as fukk or blind.

She was wearing an all white suit
Is that suppose to show her PURENESS and innocence

:russ: