ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
She was wearing an all white suit
Is that suppose to show her PURENESS and innocence

:russ:
Im sure we got plenty of daily ellen watchers in here clapping with the audience, talking about how brave she is...

It truly hurts my soul to see people be so hollow inside, working in absolute black or white. Everyone so self righteous. Cant tell when someone is using anothers tragedy to THEIR advantage.

How bout olivia donate her check for the movie to the person raped. ... yea right. Take life advice from olivia munn lmao.

Everyones a whistleblower today. Dying for attention on twitter. fukkin nerds took over the world.

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Its disgusting how people keep letting these people twist other tragedies for THEIR OWN BENEFIT. These guys in here either dumb as fukk or blind.
I dont give 2 shyts if Munn sinks this whole movie :mjlol:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
let me slow it down for you.... we know there is a difference in ANY two words if you look them up and get the technical definition

WE DO NOT CARE... we will label your sex offending ass as a pedo, rapist, molester, or anything else.. why? because we get the gist... maybe you had sex with a 16 year old when you were 19... so you're not a pedo but you a statutory rapist and sex offender... we don't give a fukk about your proper classification nikka... you a motherfukking pedo, weirdo, and a rapist... we not taking time to break down your exact definition.... fukk them... don't want to explain your sex offender charges, don't be a sex offender

just like Chris Rock used to say... we don't have time to break down if you Greek, French or Romanian.... you a cracker ass cracker at the end of the day, and we know what the fukk it means...

You can get the sex offender charge for taking a piss outside

You can get it for fukking your girl in the car

I’ve done both

Not the hill to die just wanted to point that out

Shane black friend did neither :russ:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You can get the sex offender charge for taking a piss outside

You can get it for fukking your girl in the car

I’ve done both

Not the hill to die just wanted to point that out

Shane black friend did neither :russ:
:pachaha: i got you breh but we all know what we mean... and that's my whole point.

we all know what we mean, when we calling someone a rapist, a pedo, a sex offender, whatever.. yet dude gonna race in here on some, "well fellas, you do know that he's not technically a pedo but moreso of a traditional rapist becauuuuuuse........"

nikka knew what the fukk it meant when it was said.. then got mad and said i shouldn't speak on the subject, cause i wasn't using the proper sexual term. :hhh:

i smashed in a walmart dressing room once... i know damn well someone ain't talking bout me when they "fukk these pedos"

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I mean how hard is it to NOT have a guy who is a registered sex offender in your movie :mjlol:

If your Shane Black I guess it's fukking impossible...

Is he going to show up in the credits as "registered sex offender #1":mjlol:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean how hard is it to NOT have a guy who is a registered sex offender in your movie :mjlol:

If your Shane Black I guess it's fukking impossible...

Is he going to show up in the credits as "registered sex offender #1":mjlol:
Nah. K.D. Focker.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Movie was already DOA and now this isn't going to help. Munn will never get casted for a 20th Century Fox film as long as she has a career for attempting to torpedo the project.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Munn is....

This is a pretty obvious hail mary for her career. Why not cannibalize a movie that's basically DOA in order to prop yourself up when you know your career solely as an actor ain't that secure?

Whole situation could've been handled internally at multiple points in production. Add in the fact that she got nothing to say about Singer... lol whatever

but im not gonna be upset about sex offenders and the people who prop them up taking Ls :yeshrug:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don’t blame them for being mad at her. That could’ve been handled behind the scenes. You basically just sunk tens of millions of dollars for all the people that invested in the movie when you could’ve just fired the scumbag and deleted the scene behind closed doors. You could’ve outed him AFTER the movie went to dvd.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
So help me out here, convicts should be supported by the government or just become hobos and live on the streets? I think it was wrong from Shane not to come forward with the information since a lot of the cast and crew have children and they could potentially form a friendship with this dude and invite them into their lives after working together for months, but on the other hand a brother has to work, if he wasn't breaking any law or any probation limitation then why should he be stopped from working?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
So help me out here, convicts should be supported by the government or just become hobos and live on the streets? I think it was wrong from Shane not to come forward with the information since a lot of the cast and crew have children and they could potentially form a friendship with this dude and invite them into their lives after working together for months, but on the other hand a brother has to work, if he wasn't breaking any law or any probation limitation then why should he be stopped from working?

We should just kill them

I’d be fine with it

I just wish ppl were upfront about it