This Predator convicted sex offender shyt is crazy

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Yalls lack of general knowledge makes these threads hard to understand. A child rapist, a pedophile, and a sex offender are not the same things yall realize this, right?
no we don't... cause we don't care to properly research or classify any of these sick retarded ass fukks... so really... it's all interchangeable.. use any of these titles, and we know what type of piece of shyt, that they are

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
no we don't... cause we don't care to properly research or classify any of these sick retarded ass fukks... so really... it's all interchangeable.. any of these titles and we know what type of piece of shyt that they are
No it isnt interchangeable but Ill let you cook. And having to reseach common knowledge sounds like the exact type of logic I come to expect from you dumbasses. Just saying shyt that doesnt make any sense and then trying to bullshyt you way out of it :mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
No it isnt interchangeable but Ill let you cook. And having to reseach common knowledge sounds like the exact type of logic I come to expect from you dumbasses. Just saying shyt that doesnt make any sense and then trying to bullshyt you way out of it :mjlol:
let me slow it down for you.... we know there is a difference in ANY two words if you look them up and get the technical definition

WE DO NOT CARE... we will label your sex offending ass as a pedo, rapist, molester, or anything else.. why? because we get the gist... maybe you had sex with a 16 year old when you were 19... so you're not a pedo but you a statutory rapist and sex offender... we don't give a fukk about your proper classification nikka... you a motherfukking pedo, weirdo, and a rapist... we not taking time to break down your exact definition.... fukk them... don't want to explain your sex offender charges, don't be a sex offender

just like Chris Rock used to say... we don't have time to break down if you Greek, French or Romanian.... you a cracker ass cracker at the end of the day, and we know what the fukk it means...

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
let me slow it down for you.... we know there is a difference in ANY two words if you look them up and get the technical definition

WE DO NOT CARE... we will label your sex offending ass as a pedo, rapist, molester, or anything else.. why? because we get the gist... maybe you had sex with a 16 year old when you were 19... so you're not a pedo but you a statutory rapist and sex offender... we don't give a fukk about your proper classification nikka... you a motherfukking pedo, weirdo, and a rapist... we not taking time to break down your exact definition.... fukk them... don't want to explain your sex offender charges, don't be a sex offender

just like Chris Rock used to say... we don't have time to break down if you Greek, French or Romanian.... you a cracker ass cracker at the end of the day, and we know what the fukk it means...
Please just shut the fukk up. You dont know what the fukk youre talking about and you choose to be ignorant about the situation.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Please just shut the fukk up. You dont know what the fukk youre talking about and you choose to be ignorant about the situation.
I literally said we choose to not care and your reply is “you choose to be ignorant”

No shyt Sherlock. Old sensitive ass “please identify us corrrectly” ass nikka.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I literally said we choose to not care and your reply is “you choose to be ignorant”

No shyt Sherlock. Old sensitive ass “please identify us corrrectly” ass nikka.
Ok I reiterated because its the stupidest thing I ever heard. You basically shouldnt even be allowed to have an opinion on topics in which you dont know wtf youre talking about.

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Whats up with all you saying

“Shane a piece of shyt for hiring him”

Do you know everything about everyone you work with? Do you judge everyone by their rap sheet?

Glad yall live in a perfect world but in reality we usually focused on ourselves and shane prolly just wanted to make best movie possible and thought the guy would be right for the part. The whole “ignoring” the danger is sensualized bullshyt by people looking to cause a problem.

Seems she has a problem with people being released from prison and be given a second chance. Idk what guy did or how disgusting it was but yall in HOLLYWOOD. Nothing but rapists and sexual degenracy there anyway.

If it got handled already, let it be handled. Playing a victim afterwards on ya press run just makes you look like a fukking snake.

I guess anyone who ever worked with roman polanski a pos too? Thats half th A list. Any rapper who worked or worshipped 2pac. Thats every rapper. Every show that let mike tyson on. Thats EVERYONE.

Get real with yourselves and stop with the hyperbole crybaby bullshyt.

Last edited: