This pic was taken earlier today at Desert Vista High School in Arizona.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Thats a fake account lol, but whoever made that acc must be close to her cause he got videos and pics

sosaa

All Star
Daps
Second from the left :mjpls:

CZXJAiPUgAAflHY.jpg:large

no surprise. its always the most racist white folk with some stupid shyt to say thats obsessed wit us
i dont get it bro i really dont.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We get shytted on as race like this it seems like every day now. In 2016 brehs, it's ridiculous. And the most fukked up thing about it is, we can't do anything about it because we're so disfunctinal and don't have our shyt together. It sucks. Stuff like this never happens to the Jews, or them Asians cause somebody will get sued to hell.

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
It's really not that difficult of a concept to comprehend. She's even referring to it as "the N word" while spelling out the word cracker. They are not the same and she knows it.

I know the real girl right now is :mjcry:

Whoever is this fake account has to be troll of the year :mjlol:

Girl bout to lose her scholarship at this rate :mjlol:

holy shyt :deadrose:

I believe its a fake account... This person has to be trolling :heh:

Thats a fake account lol, but whoever made that acc must be close to her cause he got videos and pics

It's fake, account was just made. The chicks deleted all their social media accounts.

Got fooled by a fake account.:martin:

Better hope that bish don't get driven to commit suicide.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
What the fukk did I tell you :stopitslime:

Cacs don't even need to do the shyt they do when they have nikkas this damn brainwashed. Treat these c00n ass clowns that share our skin color like dead weight and insects, this shyt is pathetic as fukk :scust:

These c00ns are traitors and need their heads cut off. Honestly this goes to show that the effects of slavery still mentally fukked up our people.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

I see the back story now. It wasn't pre-planned, but spontaneous. :jbhmm: They were looking for another word, for a picture.......so obviously you got to go big.....so they went down the line of curse words or words that cause a strong reaction.......nothing seemed to work with the letters on their shirt. .......

Unless. ............:krs: .....

Last edited: