This nikka Talib Kweli is pathetic

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude the typical stereotype of the sheltered kid with educated parents who taught him that most negros are ignorant and to aspire to whitness all while putting in a faux pro black front:manny:

A lot of posters on here just like that:unimpressed:

They was screaming Trumpset loud as fukk during the election

:unimpressed:

Mos Def fake too, nikka straight yoga flame status moist as swamp water

Look at Kanye came out on my mother was arrested at the sit ins with that in my blood I was born to be different, to wanting cacs to play him in a movie

He was always a c00n at the same time, these types couldn't be gangstas or tough guys in rap, so they had to take on this conscious bro black image in order to have a career

shyt is disgusting

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
How you go from "look in the scope, my people still a target" to this :snoop:
:gucci:

Yall keep confusing being Pro-Black to being Pro ados.

Talib, like myself, is African-American and was raised with a Diasporic view of Black people.

Everything from back then was about Black people as a WHOLE from Conscious rap to academia to Street Philosophy.

Many of the Black freedom fighters i grew up admiring were not ados (Marcus Garvey and Malcolm X included), Many of them ( Frantz Fanon, Amilcar Cabral, Thomas Sankara, ect) were from Africa or the Caribbean but their views on White supremacy resonated the same.

ados is some new nikka shyt.:hubie:

And I'm a supporter of reparations for decedents of American slaves BTW

Last edited:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
:gucci:

Yall keep confusing being Pro-Black to being Pro ados.

Talib, like myself, is African-American and was raised with a Diasporic view of Black people.

Everything from back then was about Black people as a WHOLE from Conscious rap to academia to Street Philosophy.

Many of the Black freedom fighters i grew up admiring were not ados (Marcus Garvey and Malcolm X included), Many of them ( Frantz Fanon, Amilcar Cabral, Thomas Sankara, ect) were from Africa or the Caribbean but their views on White supremacy resonated the same.

ados is some new nikka shyt.:hubie:

And I'm a supporter of reparations for decedents of American slaves BTW
Malcolm X was a thorough Black American. If you wanna really get down to the root of it, he has much cac ancestry as Carribean. Is he a cac ?

Last edited:

Mtt

Superstar
Daps

somebody is a house nikka for asking for reparations.

:hhh:

perhaps he has deeper insight to maybe expanding the definition of ADOS. put it this way. you have louisiana was french occupied hence why you have black salves with french last names. what about kool herc the pioneer of hip hop he is from carribean descent, you have other notable carribean descent first generation . dont forget the america was brit*tsh colony including the carribean parts no difference. resources from slavery benefitted banks and business. these businesses have businesses out side the US. ALso what about territories the US occupied or meddled in imposing their puppet leader. it is best to let talib explain himself at very least. he has been making positive conscious hip hop for years and not c00nish based music