This New TV Show Manifest

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The show writing and acting is objectively bad. I really don't get how it's gotten this following. I honestly thought it was cancelled after the first season until someone asked me if I was watching it on Netflix. I was confused :pachaha:
Deadass came to post this, shyt is the training camp of tv acting :heh:

that said, it’s simple and mindless enough to be the type of bad show that gets you hooked. I just started binging last night and regardless of cringe acting, I wanna know what stupid rescue mission is next :pachaha:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
About to start Season 3. The premise was interesting enough to allow me to ignore the subpar acting. What lost me was the whole Zeke-Mick relationship angle. After pining for Julio most of Season 1, the writers just decided to throw that into the bushes:martin: Show was better when the Major and Vance were involved but sort of went left ramping up the supernatural angle. Didn't even realize there was a Season 3 until a couple of days ago. Just when I thought I was done with this show:mjcry:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Deadass came to post this, shyt is the training camp of tv acting :heh:

that said, it’s simple and mindless enough to be the type of bad show that gets you hooked. I just started binging last night and regardless of cringe acting, I wanna know what stupid rescue mission is next :pachaha:
Yo the lil son was BY FAR the best actor on the show. Kids usually suck on tv, but lil dude was the most believable person on the show.

shyt I'm mad the lil nikka was grown on the finale :snoop:, they got rid of the best actor smh.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Tighten up the storylines and give us a good ending :ufdup:
20 episodes pretty much cuts out all the fluff that NBC would have mandated with 24 eps a season
He wanted 6 seasons, this gives him a no nonsense seasons 4 and 5 (10 eps per season)

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
20 episodes pretty much cuts out all the fluff that NBC would have mandated with 24 eps a season
He wanted 6 seasons, this gives him a no nonsense seasons 4 and 5 (10 eps per season)

Nahhh NBC would have likely given them 13 episodes (16 in season 1), so they get an extra plus not necessarily being restricted for time with being on Netflix. Originally he was playing on condensing it down into movie form, but this gives him more room to work with. Not sure what they do with the Zeke role though if the actor's show gets picked up, although it seemed like they were planning on writing him anyways based on the season 3 finale.

I guess my question is are they going to buy the leftover props (NBC didn't throw them away) from NBC or start over from scratch.