This New TV Show Manifest

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I kind of tapped out at the end of season 1, have they explained where the plane has been all that time or nah?

Cause if they haven’t answered that one question and they on season 4 I’m not wasting my time
Apparently they were stuck in a cloud that was.... God or something? :patrice: Idk, hope nobody is watching this shyt for it to make sense :pachaha:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I just watched the first episode of the new season and then skipped to the series finale because I didn't feel like watching the NBC procedural episodes they were still doing and wow the went fully biblical on this :huhldup:

giphy.gif

Its hilarious that the og timeline got raptured and only the 828rs survived with a few exceptions:pachaha:
and they got to restart a new timeline:gucci:
I wonder if the stewardess is going to try to warn the world about Trump after her reaction to :obama: still being President:mjlol:
How the Co-Pilot going to explain why the Captain missing and who was talking to the Air Traffic Control to setup the landing:mjtf:
I guess they can play the stock market and bet on sports if they paid any attention:skip:

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Oddly addictive this show. Staying tuned just to see what ridiculousness is next :heh: