This New TV Show Manifest

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
This is only 2 pages for all 3 seasons?

I'm binging this right now and unlike other similar shows, they are doing a lot of things right. They have been creative as hell with all the connections so far, I'm on like ep 6 of season 2.

But wtf, are they just gonna cast all black characters as a$$holes or fukked up in some major way :gucci:.

This is the most constant level of subtle disrespect I have ever seen smh

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I was surprised when Netflix was out on picking it up so quickly
its still like #2 or 3 on Netflix every time I log in
Just keep to 10 episodes a season and not the 22 NBC did and they should be fine

What I’m assuming ended up happening was that NBC came back to the table with Manifest after the Law and Order spin-off fail through. Whatever 6 season plan the show creator had, he better condense it down to 1-2 and cut out all the filler.

I’m assuming that Netflix will help pitch in and contribute to some of the costs if it means getting exclusive access to the show after the season ends. If it falls through at NBC, they decide to pick up the show themselves.

One of the reasons why you don’t cancel a show if you don’t have its replacement already in production :mjlol:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
What I’m assuming ended up happening was that NBC came back to the table with Manifest after the Law and Order spin-off fail through. Whatever 6 season plan the show creator had, he better condense it down to 1-2 and cut out all the filler.

I’m assuming that Netflix will help pitch in and contribute to some of the costs if it means getting exclusive access to the show after the season ends. If it falls through at NBC, they decide to pick up the show themselves.

One of the reasons why you don’t cancel a show if you don’t have its replacement already in production :mjlol:

Happy for Manifest fans if it goes through. Heard the show got bodied on a brutal cliffhanger.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Happy for Manifest fans if it goes through. Heard the show got bodied on a brutal cliffhanger.

NBC is one show short on Thursdays right, so I would assume that they have no other choice but to figure something out. The cliffhanger was rather brutal and no one knew that the show was getting cancelled until after the finale.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The show writing and acting is objectively bad. I really don't get how it's gotten this following. I honestly thought it was cancelled after the first season until someone asked me if I was watching it on Netflix. I was confused :pachaha:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The show writing and acting is objectively bad. I really don't get how it's gotten this following. I honestly thought it was cancelled after the first season until someone asked me if I was watching it on Netflix. I was confused :pachaha:

I feel like most of the people in that group are like me where they didn't care enough to follow the show on NBC but once it was netlfix they got caught up by that binge magic.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
I started watching this after it got cancelled. Here I am, 3 seasons in, super sad we might not get a season 4 :to:

Mick got a strong jaw and some wild eyebrows :wow: