This Matrix/unreal tech demo is actually mind blowing

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
that shyt sold out in multiple locations. revisionist history.

sure it wasn't as bad as ps5 but both those consoles were getting scalped
It was bad up until March

With the PS5 it won't be widely available until Fall 2022 at the earliest

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The world in which you arent on the coli for 10 plus hours each day...I hope
:skip:
cleocomingtoamerica.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The lighting and environments are really what's selling the fidelity of this tech demo. The characters look convincingly real but I can tell the cinematic "noise" (I'm forgetting the term for it) is what really sells the game.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You clocked into thecoli today...What time you getting off? 12am?....Pull that double bro..get that Christmas bread

:skip:

Brother, the fact I'm getting major bread and can still fukk around on the Coli is a blessing. I haven't punched a clock since my college job in the mailroom fam.:smugdraper:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The lighting and environments are really what's selling the fidelity of this tech demo. The characters look convincingly real but I can tell the cinematic "noise" (I'm forgetting the term for it) is what really sells the game.
Yeah it’s the movie filter and the familiarity of neo and trinity faces that people are drooling over.

Once you get control of the action it barely looks better(if at all) than some of the games we’ve been playing, with a struggle framerate.

I get the excitement from devs about getting new tools, but as a user I’m looking at the shyt like meh. Ive been more impressed by actual real games thus far.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah it’s the movie filter and the familiarity of neo and trinity faces that people are drooling over.

Once you get control of the action it barely looks better(if at all) than some of the games we’ve been playing, with a struggle framerate.

I get the excitement from devs about getting new tools, but as a user I’m looking at the shyt like meh. Ive been more impressed by actual real games thus far.

the gen after this with Unreal is when it might start getting spooky IMO.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
i have 3 or 4 of them in my closet. walmart.com bestbuy.com 10am est.. I had 4 PS5... It's not hard once you know the time they drop.

If you get gamepass with it, they'll sell it to you with pay over time. Do you even try?
Xbox Series X|S Consoles - Package Microsoft Xbox Series X 1TB Console Black and 24mo Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership Xbox All Access Xbox Series X - Best Buy
Walmart and bestbuy are always sold out, and that bundle is almost $900. So no, you cant find it for 500 in stock

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
sounds like yall talking about a PC :sas2:

But every developer isn’t only gonna make games for high end PC’s with a bunch of different video cards.

Next naughty dog game will look better

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
The sense of scale was incredible. I really felt like I was driving/walking through a major city. :dwillhuh:

I was fukking around on the highway driving against the grain. Wound up crashing then going to the bathroom with the game still running. When I came back, there was a massive traffic back-up. The cars kept filling in for like a mile with even more on the way. Nothing stopped, nothing disappeared. It was like real life. :mindblown:

When they eventually translate this to VR, a lot of people will legit never leave their rooms. :wow:
Dude that’s the ultimate end goal lol metaverse all that is to have people locked in

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walmart and bestbuy are always sold out, and that bundle is almost $900. So no, you cant find it for 500 in stock

You're paying $500 for the console and $15 a month for GAME PASS which you're getting ALL MICROSFT titles, All EA titles at a discount and free 10 hr trial, all EA games after 6 months are included, Xbox Live..

It's paying for itself..

What the fukk are you buying a Xbox for if you don't want that