This Matrix/unreal tech demo is actually mind blowing

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If youre saying this...Im willing to bet youre on PS side....because PS is getting washed this generation so far

Nah I own a Series X. I just find it weird that people do all this back and forth like you can only own one system or you have to stick with one console and trash the other one because they was not able to buy or did not want to buy the other one.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah I own a Series X. I just find it weird that people do all this back and forth like you can only own one system or you have to stick with one console and trash the other one because they was not able to buy or did not want to buy the other one.

it’s definitely issues with not being able to afford both…not basing it on here so much but other forums where console wars are even bigger…and it comes from the type of dudes who nickle and dime everything

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
it’s definitely issues with not being able to afford both…not basing it on here so much but other forums where console wars are even bigger…and it comes from the type of dudes who nickle and dime everything

I honestly I believe that is the reason why this banter exist. I agree as well, not saying that is the case here and calling brehs that post here are broke.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Imagine how much better video games could look if people were willing to pay the price of an iPhone for a new console.

I believe it's possible if they allow financing like these cellphone companies do.

I think streaming Xcloud and Sony will allow it to happen sooner.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
LOL I guess I was the only one put off by the atrocious framerate?! Yea it "looked good" but shyt was like a slide show. Imma give it another try in a bit, I was super tired when I played it last night.
No you aren't. It's gorgeous but I don't believe that was a stable 30 at all when all the action was going down :picard:

But according to @BlackXCL framerate is overrated :manny:

:mjlol:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
They should do monthly installments or plug and play upgradable parts.

99% gamers are cheap as shyt and complain ig hardware is more than $400
we paid 500 for the ps5. and alot of mfs bought off scalpers paying damn near iPhone prices. imagine how much a console would be scalped for if Suggested retail was 1200 ?:mjlol:

at that point, you might as well piece together a PC. yall need to squash that bullshyt