This man Chris Rock said he watched Emancipation just to see Will Smith getting whipped

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
If someone slapped me I'm gonna say a whole lot of shyt worse than that with an audience of millions listening to me. I hope he torches the whole Smith family. Total phonies.
This. He shoulda did 30mins just on them. He knew what we wanted. He need to make them get divorced. Old chris rock woulda served them way more viciously

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This. He shoulda did 30mins just on them. He knew what we wanted. He need to make them get divorced. Old chris rock woulda served them way more viciously

A grown man got bytch slapped and didn't fight back and now he sassy with his mouth.....:mjlol:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Will smith thought this shyt was over but just this weekend we had two very popular stand up specials light him and his family up.

I’m hoping this is what he expected to happen, because he deserved every joke he got. And I’m glad they didn’t hold back
I have to watch Marlon's set, but it's a little surprising that he went in considering he was on Bel-Air
:patrice:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I have to watch Marlon's set, but it's a little surprising that he went in considering he was on Bel-Air
:patrice:

Marlon’s is EXCELLENT.

When you see it you’ll see why the angle he took is much different from Chris’s

Chris’s angle is from anger (Justified) whilst Marlon’s is from that of a little brother learning from the mistakes of his “Big Brothers”

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Its actually pretty sick when you think about it cause he was sick and she took advantage of him and preyed on him. If it was reversed a guy would be looking at jail time.
Sick, sure. But they were all of legal age, so there wouldn't be no legalities involved if it was gender reversed. Would've been more heat tho, no doubt.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Sick, sure. But they were all of legal age, so there wouldn't be no legalities involved if it was gender reversed. Would've been more heat tho, no doubt.
Ehh...with how metoo is, some legal action might be involved...possibly dropped in time...but I could see it becoming something taken to court

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i really hate the society we live in...like i'm fine with criticism of the event as a stand up special, feel free to hate/love the jokes, but god damn @ everyone dissecting things said in a comedy set as if they should be looked at from an academic lens of sociology and psychology...shut the fukk up.

and this especially goes for the "now he's talking crowd"...he's a comedian, the fukk you expect? they work on material about the goings on of their lives :gucci:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Ehh...with how metoo is, some legal action might be involved...possibly dropped in time...but I could see it becoming something taken to court
Nah. Long as it was still considered consenual and of legal age, at most, #metoo #cancelculture could do is hurt their bag, not have charges pressed. Austin or whatever his name is may have had some mental/emotional woes, but it's not like he was mentally handicapped, so there was no huge disparity of advantage taken there. So same way in gender reverse roles, would've just been more heat, no legal actions cuz there's nothing remotely close to that to go that route. Maybe if the woman in this reverse scenario was attempting to press rape charges, but that's not what Austin was attempting here...so nah.

Also, special was dope. Forgot to say that in the first post.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
august was like 21-23 when this happened, a bunch of 50 yr old men like leo dicap and keenan are openly dating 19 yr olds. nothing legal can be done, only unapproving gossip